Poll: Why do you not want to raid mythic?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Other. It would mean leaving my friends. A substantial population in this game is raiding with the people they almost always have. Also, while I'm a consistently good performer, I'm not a consistently great performer. I'm also almost fifty and I feel I make a lot of mistakes. Strong guilds also sit players and if I have to keep a schedule, I'd kind of hate just sitting around.

10+ Year Old Account
    other, i run my own guild and i only have 15 people, and of those 15, 6 are not good enough to do mythic, and it is very hard to recruit on my server

I voted other.

I won't be bothered to do LFR just to do Normal, and equally I won't punish myself with LFR.

Deleted
    Mythic in WoD is entirely aimed at the snowflake audience.
    Not exactly the kind of company I enjoy.

Heroic is challenging enough for my PvE skill. Mythic I am sure I could do, but I don't need that sort of gameplay to have fun.

Deleted
    Because it doesn't let me see new content, and therefore the time and effort it takes is not worth it.

I have other than 'Other'. I do want, i just can't. I pug everything now and it's quite possible to pug Mythic, but everyone left the Alliance side of my realm.

Deleted
    Other:

There are too few people that want to raid Mythic that aren't already doing it, and therefore it's impossible to find a group that'll actually take me in. Since most already have a full 20 man roster & reserves.

Deleted
    If I resubbed, it would be "no schedule". That was one of the main reasons I quit a few months ago. But the option of being worn out, by the time mythic starts, was also a thing.. best gear possible before mythic, happy heroic clear + mythic progress. It's nice to have an option which difficulty you want to choose, but meh, that one often requires another before (of the same raid instance, dungeon -> raid is fine, not just the same environment over and over).