Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've seen better looking level 25 hunters in vanilla. The rogue set and pally are pretty decent though, dead space anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love these. I can't wait to mix and match some of these sets to other xmog sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the LFR set. Good thing though, so I don't have to farm it just because to look pretty ^^

The regular difficulty sets look cool though. There are some colour-combinations that I really like.

Druid and mage look great across all difficulties; I like the heroic priest one the most of the priest sets, and surprisingly, this shaman set is one of the nicer ones too that I probably won't mog away. Also, warlock looks particularly badass. I need to level mine. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess when Blizzard said that WoD was going to be savage, they meant that the set designers would be replaced with baboons.
    Barely anything worth keeping for transmog this expansion

Its almost as if they decided quality was better quantity, then at the last minute thought oh fuck the quality too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh... it's pretty usual, some are good and some are meh.

I do think you do not give them enough credit - I think it's cool when Mythic sets are not just recolors of Heroic/Normal sets like before, but give some nice extra sharp edge.

Warlocks are shafted IMO, but after the terrific T17, I have no right to complain.

Wow. I actually love the Honor/ LFR pieces a lot better. The cloth set looks really good, especially the warlock like one on the left!

Oh and that plate belt with the dagger. The belt design itself is pretty good. It is a REAL! belt. Not some wrestling shit or anything. A simple, good old belt. In addition we got a sidearm? Can it be even better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest set is s cringeworthy SoO reboot at best.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember to people who said "amagad guys its ptr" when these pieces of crap were added to ptr? well there you go they are still as shitty as they were on the first day that were added in ptr
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

The quality is really high, and I like most of them, but hunter, shaman and (somewhat) monk are a bit too plain for my tastes, although I know some people would proably like plain armor. Mythic gear is also not as different from normal and heroic as it was in Tier 17. I think Tier 17 looked pretty darn awesome, so this is a step down.

Blizz being lazy what else is new

the hunter gear looks like a crappier version of the wrath PVP sets, and THOSE I thought were bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The quality is really high, and I like most of them, but hunter, shaman and (somewhat) monk are a bit too plain for my tastes, although I know some people would proably like plain armor. Mythic gear is also not as different from normal and heroic as it was in Tier 17. I think Tier 17 looked pretty darn awesome, so this is a step down.
    I think part of the issue some may have had with T17 is while the mythic sets were awesome mostly, some of the sets strayed too far from the "just an upgraded look" philosophy.

DK mythic set = awesome. Can't fell its the same tier as normal/heroic at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    LMAO shaman is literally an old warlock set, like literally literally.
    i thought that when i looked at it, ooo whats my mythic set....THE FUCK IS THAT? I'M A SHAMAN NOT A WARLOCK, DON'T GIVE ME A TIER THAT MAKES ME LOOK OP LIKE A WARLOCK, give me a couple of trash cans and bin bags, the same as you treat the shaman dps.

Yeah, Shaman totally looks like Warlock.

Not digging these at all.

A monk set that looks like a monk set.

That shits math.

Deleted
    Why must shoulders ALWAYS be gigantic? What's up with that really?

looks like they were all run under some dull color filter.

didn't bashiok mention these sets would be more class based vs raid based? why is every mythic set just some fel shit slapped on?

At least they look marginally better than T17, I guess.

The cloth LFR set is the best looking set of the bunch. lmao