Deleted

[Holy] Divine Purpose vs Sanctified Wrath

Hey!
    I have recently gotten my 4 piece and I'm wondering about times when to use SW over DP and DP over SW.

Is SW better than DP for Mythic Progression due to the reliability?

Is the Merciful Wrath glyph weak with DP or is it still pretty decent even without SW?

I'm enjoying the DP and 4 piece gameplay, but I feel like I'm overall weaker when I'm not using SW, is it just a thing you have to get used to?

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc54b1aeaacb; 2015-05-28 at 09:45 PM.

EDIT: Posted bad info, sorry!
    Last edited by Bad-apple; 2015-05-31 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad-apple View Post
    With the 4 piece you use DP for all fights. There's no reason to use SW because it interacts poorly with your 4 set.

You will feel weaker with 4pc and DP because you are far more reliant on RNG but you will end up seeing greater returns on average from the free extra HoWs over the course of a fight with DP.
    SW is better in almost all situations even with the 4pc Synergy. If you're in a low damage situation situation DP might win out. Even then it's close. The only reason you might see people using DP is because of current gear/fight lengths. People spamming HR on super short fights for more HP generation favors DP. But generally speaking that's a very small number of people that can benefit from that playstyle.

Also, feel free to change MW glyph depending on the timing of when you want to use AW lines up with the encounter needs. Generally MW is better output overall but sometimes you need that extra "raid cooldown" so to speak. Just be smart about it. Either option works well.
    Last edited by Kakera; 2015-05-31 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    SW is better in almost all situations even with the 4pc Synergy. If you're in a low damage situation situation DP might win out. Even then it's close. The only reason you might see people using DP is because of current gear/fight lengths. People spamming HR on super short fights for more HP generation favors DP. But generally speaking that's a very small number of people that can benefit from that playstyle.

Also, feel free to change MW glyph depending on the timing of when you want to use AW lines up with the encounter needs. Generally MW is better output overall but sometimes you need that extra "raid cooldown" so to speak. Just be smart about it. Either option works well.
    Oh damn, I should have opened my damn eyes. I thought he was asking about ret. Please, forget my stupidity.

Deleted
    SW is more hps and is there when you need it.

DP saves you mana if you are having some sort of issue with it, generally also has more output while wings are down, IF you get procs.