Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I know Fury performs on par with other classes, but the fact that Arms is so much better (to the point of being overpowered) at the hardest phase essentially forces me to play it since I want to do what I can to help my raid progress, just like how our disc priest is forced to play Clarity of Will to cheese Blade Dash/Convulsive Shadows even though he hates it. You just can't afford to pass up huge advantages like that when doing hard mythic bosses.

Min/maxing is a completely understandable reason in this scenario. If you are going to progress as Arms and are having trouble keeping rend up on everything (which should be your top priority), I'd suggest using your boss unit frames if you have them. Using these to target/monitor rend applications with something like elvui or a bossmod should prove more efficient than tab targeting. There are also numerous rend macros a little deeper in the warrior forums specifically for this fight that will cast rend on specific targets w/o having to target them first.