Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You have been chosen to speak to the first space alien to come to Earth, why they have chosen you is a mystery. How would you interact with it?

It is currently in the conference room waiting for you

I would walk in, say "AYY LMAO!" Shake its hand (if it has one) and ask it how its doing and how the trip was.
    I would likely say "This place is going downhill, retreat while you can. Can I come along?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Ask about their history, their culture and ask for as complete collection of their knowledge as possible, and offer the same in return. Then kindly ask them to leave as alone, regardless of their intentions.

10+ Year Old Account
    "What took you so long? Are we still going through with the plan? Good. Lets finish this already..."
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd ask them if they brought any snacks.

What ever I'd do, I wouldn't let my game be as weak as those fools!

Deleted
    Check for hidden cameras cause aliens dont exist and if I dont find any, theyre obviously soviet spies in disguise so become a national hero by exposing them!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    "stop stalking me, your shit is in Nevada"

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd ask about their culture. And, if it sounded alright, their immigration policies. Then pack my things.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Do you have rare pepes?"
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Few things completely wrong with that:

1. How the fuck would you seduce something that not only has no idea what humans are, but doesn't speak any languages you're fluent in, or even know of (it's not going to speak an Earthly language)
    2. What if it has razor-like orifices? It's an alien, you don't fucking know.
    3. How will you know its gender(s) (if any) and if you'll be attracted to it?
    1) Seduction isn't about language, its about confidence. See any womens magazine as reference.
    2) Every creature has a soft juicey spot. Bottom of the abyss to the highest mountain, haven't seen anything yet a determined person couldn't fuck if they were committed enough. Pretty sure I could find a video of a person fucking an alligator snapping turtle on the internet if I tried hard enough.

3) Mineral, plant, animal, gender. Who cares. You wouldn't be fucking them to start a relationship. It would be about dominance and status.
    "Well shit, ya'll have fun now"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    1)Pretty sure I could find a video of a person fucking an alligator snapping turtle on the internet if I tried hard enough..
    That's disturbing...
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say, "About damned time, now take me home! And bomb the shit out of this place when we leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.