Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I want to see "Nexus" skins eventually, that have that weird blended fantasy/scifi look to them, purple Nexus energy for the base skin with Tron-lines.
    Twas brillig

Arclite Siege Tank Hammer.

Makes her look like the old SC1 version of a Siege Tank.

(For those unaware: Hammer is an SC2 Siege Tank which is a Crucio model)

Here's a decent looking version of the Arclite. High rez 3D model that looks nearly identical to the 2D version....just higher rez.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Second will be biker falstad. Falstad. On a bike.
    Ghost Rider Falstad anyone?

Rule 63 versions of... everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Azmodunk, Lord of the Court.
    This NEEDS to happen. His backstory can be that he came to earth defeated the mighty Tune Squad and absorbed their powers. He fears nothing in the universe apart from an attack from the planet of the Globetrotters.

Falstad on Swiftwing on a bike?

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    IKR? Gimme!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

More chef/cooking theme skins
    (eg. Chef Nazeebo where he holds carrots and throw away Jar of spices [yes spices run to people in this skin], instead of frogs he uses rabbits [for a rabbit stew], the zombie wall is a broccoli wall now, gargantuan is his helper and ravenous spirit has vegetables flying around; Cooking Jaina [salt and pepper theme] where her blizzard is a sprinkle of salt and pepper, other skills have a black and white vibe and the snowman is a giant salt-pepper box)

A female pajama skin
    for either Nova or Jaina, not really sexy more of a funny long sleeve shirt+trousers (which is just regular PJs) skin where she would run bare feet on BG with some nice colors and patterns on the PJs.

Leo Li Li skin
    regular Panda is not enough so lets dress her as a cute Lion (think Halloween kid's Lion costume), no idea for the skills though and she could really use a new themed abilities skin.

French Chen skin
    a french themed skin where the beer is replaced with wine and Chen is dressed in "stereotypical" French clothes (such as beret).

Kale'thas skin
    a kale themed skin for Kael'thas where either he is the kale or he is holding it and has a "vegetable theme" for his skills.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    all Warcraft 3 heroes with their Warcraft 3 models (and the associated quality level of warcraft 3)
    No. You have no idea how awesome that would be. Imagine the old model shape, but high-rez textures. I would pay many dollars for that sort of quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Obsidian statue skin for abathur.

"Sweaty try-hard" skin for zeratul.

Swimsuit version of every character (azmodan and zagara included)

Diablo, Lord of Flowers.
    Battleborn Stitches. Like full plate armor with a full helmet mask. Instead of "Stitches want to play" his quotes could be like "Stitches done playing around."
    Horde Defector Falstad. He is now green (orc/goblin thing) and he rides a dragon or wyvern. His hammer is now a fireball thingy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

"Dialon" Diablo, the benevolent god he pretended to be during parts of the Sin War and Dark Exile before Jered Cain (Deckard's ancestor), defeated him.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    "Dialon" Diablo, the benevolent god he pretended to be during parts of the Sin War and Dark Exile before Jered Cain (Deckard's ancestor), defeated him.
    Or..."Angelic" Diablo a counter to the Aspect of Sin demon version of Tyreal.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    A female pajama skin
    PJ Johanna! Complete with stocking with a balled up sock in it "Mace" and pillow "Shield"

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    Leo Li Li skin
    Not sure I could handle that level of cuteness, it would break something in my brain.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    PJ Johanna! Complete with stocking with a balled up sock in it "Mace" and pillow "Shield"
    Poor Johanna. Having a PJ party with the Vikings and a slug.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Poor Johanna. Having a PJ party with the Vikings and a slug.

Abathur not slug....Abathur Zerg perfection. *Does the worm*

Like, when he use the mount abilities it spawn a launching ramp and rocket boost came out from the bike, doing a backflip mid air during the travel.
    I would buy this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrden View Post
    Like, when he use the mount abilities it spawn a launching ramp and rocket boost came out from the bike, doing a backflip mid air during the travel.
    I would buy this.
    Ability should be renamed "I remembered my motorcycle could fly".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Also, his hammer could be replaced with a (tubular) wrench.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Such a classic moment. Top 5 best quests in WoW easily.

I wish Muradin's Haymaker was called "I'm gonna punch him in the face!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Anybody who wouldn't at least seriously consider shelling out cash for Daft Punk Tauren Chieften isn't my friend and hereafter will never be considered as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Blizz make it happen. I would love to have mechanical minions as azmodan.

Oh god....I forgot all about that Snow Elf from Morrowind...