Deleted

2nddary stats, how much do they REALLY matter?

Hello fellow rogue,

I was just wondering how much the seconnddary stats really matter these days? - You only have the possibility to affect a coubble of them via enchants / gems.

Would it be super terrible to gem crit instead of haste/multi for combat, etc? if you disregard the weapon enchant since its easier to have more weapons with different enchants than it is having multiple tier sets

for Min/Max - the answer is always yes. You would only be limiting your damage by going for Crit over Multi/Haste.

couldn't you just go multi across the board if you aren't progressing heavily?

If you're in a top of the line mythic guild then of course secondary stats matter greatly. But if you're just an average player, with little motivation to min/max then no. Whatever secondary stats you put on that's not for that specific spec wouldn't be optimal but still give you an increase in dps. Except if you choose Spirit, that would give you zero dps haha.

Deleted
    To me wow has always been a group game and whilst I'm in a group I feel like if I'm not doing my best, I shouldn't be doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ezola View Post
    Hello fellow rogue,

I was just wondering how much the seconnddary stats really matter these days? - You only have the possibility to affect a coubble of them via enchants / gems.

Would it be super terrible to gem crit instead of haste/multi for combat, etc? if you disregard the weapon enchant since its easier to have more weapons with different enchants than it is having multiple tier sets
    According to Shadowcraft and using my combat equipment, the difference between all-haste- and all-crit-enchants/gems is 2,4% (I have 7 sockets for gems). If I also change the weapon-enchants, it's 4% (3,8% with Blade Flurry on and 3 targets). If it's only about 1 gem/enchant, the difference is way below 1%.

The numbers are consistent with this blog http://blizzardwatch.com/2015/03/22/...really-matter/

10+ Year Old Account
    Darn it all, wrong post.

I don't know, but was it really that much quicker to type"2nddarry" instead of "Secondary"? It's just one character longer, but I wouldn't have to spend 5 extra seconds to figure out what the hell 2nddarry means, and another 20 seconds on top of that to type up this reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arconome View Post
    I don't know, but was it really that much quicker to type"2nddarry" instead of "Secondary"? It's just one character longer, but I wouldn't have to spend 5 extra seconds to figure out what the hell 2nddarry means, and another 20 seconds on top of that to type up this reply.
    He also used " coubble".

Deleted
    there was an older post at our great friends http://ravenholdt.net/ and if I recall the difference was around 5% from having max amount of your BiS stat/s against max worst stat/s. Go check it out ^^
    Last edited by mmocd21ac091b7; 2015-06-06 at 08:10 PM. Reason: ...freinds (duh, writing after almost 48h w/o sleep due to work and games xD)