Poll: Why is beer the most delicious beverage in the world

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Indeed, thought everyone and their aunt knew that acohol dehydrates you. So as long as you are not stupid, you're not hurting your self by drinking beers. Thats like saying you should climb in trees because you die if you fall from a high enough distance. Or you shouldn't eat, because you can choke on a food bite.

Also, just drink some water before you go to bed and you are perfectly fine the next morning. Or even have one glass of water for every second beer you drink; 1. you wont get stupid drunk and 2. you wont feel anything the day after.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Charliesheen View Post
    My favourite would be Brooklyn lager IPA (mass produced) but I have had some damn good micro brewery IPA's on the west coast whenever i travel to the colony
    Try the IPA from Brewery 't IJ, or any beer from this brewery for that matter. One of the best IPA's in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is beer, nothing more needs to be said.

After a hard week of work. On friday morning. The last nightshift of the week. Standing at the entrance of the plant, together with the whole shift. Opening a cool beer on a hot summer morning after a tropical night at the furnace. Nip on it. Watching the morning shift guys come in. Chatting, Bantering. Wishing them a happy weekend. And tasting the awsome taste of beer running down your thirsty throat.

Thats why beer is so fucking awsome.

It has nothing to do with alcohole.

But perhaps thats because i know beer as the thing that is called beer in central /eastern europe (austria, southern germany, czechia, croatia). And i have drunk beer from the US. Us people, please dont call your beer beer. its not the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I approve of the OP and this thread. And, congrats on finishing uni
    figures a dreanei would like beer. champaegne>beer. beer is awful and tastes gross.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    figures a dreanei would like beer. champaegne>beer. beer is awful and tastes gross.
    I'd say the same thing about Champagne, taste like piss. Beer on the other hand, mmmmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Beer is terrible and a complete waste. If you want to get a buzz, have a real drink. Hell, beer is weaker and tastes shittier than "chick drinks" like Smirnoff mixed drinks. Beer is more a chick drink than anything.
    It's weaker than beer, most of it sits in the 3-5% range (same as most beer) and is so full of sugar that you're more likely to get sick from the sugar and gas than you are from the alchohol. I've done it myself, I can drink that stuff all night and not get too drunk and I have to stop because the sugar gets sickly after a while. Beer on the other hand, 4-5 pints close enough together and I'm howling.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I'd say the same thing about Champagne, taste like piss. Beer on the other hand, mmmmmm.
    them's fighting words.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.