Looking for recipes

So I'm looking for new things to cook. Yes there are recipe web sties out there that I can look at. I'm looking for ideas that the people of mmo-champ cooks. I've written down a few Gordon Ramsay dishes I intend to try.

Looking for cheap tasty and easy dishes. Preferably non-spicy foods.

Someone on these very forums said to get a bread machine and I did. It's working out really well. I make bread naturally, and make sandwiches, but I also make pizza dough with it and cookie dough and corn bread. This is all for like pennies.

Barracho beans is something I make:

1 pound pintos
    1 large onion
    1 bunch of cilantro
    4 roma tomatos
    2 peppers, hot (optional)

Soak beans over night, drain and wash. Simmer beans for 2 hours in like 6-8 cups water until cooked. Add chopped onion, chopped chilantro, diced tomatoes and peppers.

Something about the synergy of spices makes this really good. Serve with rice for complete meal.

Very inexpensive.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.

How cheap is cheap? I'll tell you what I usually make if you pick the type of meat or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    How cheap is cheap? I'll tell you what I usually make if you pick the type of meat or something.
    less than $20. I'm flexible on the protein.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you are looking for recipe and not websites, but if you don't already know about it Epicurious.com is a fantastic database. You can search by a number of criteria including dish type, course, and ingredient. They also have an app that's super nice and easy to use.