4/4 [Sandman's Pouch] or 670 SOCKET [Goren Soul Repository]?

(long time lurker, made an account after 5+ years, hello mmo champ)

I am currently using a 4/4 [Sandman's Pouch] with [Darmac's Unstable Talisman]

should i swap the 4/4 [Sandman's Pouch] for a 670 SOCKET [Goren Soul Repository]?

4/4 [Sandman's Pouch]
    +265 Intellect
    Equip: Each time your attacks hit, you have a chance to gain 2120 critical strike for 20 sec. (15% chance, 115 sec cooldown)

670 SOCKET [Goren Soul Repository]
    +283 Intellect
    +50 Mastery (socket)
    Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant 2004 Critical Strike for 10 sec. (Approximately 0.92 procs per minute)

thanks!

Deleted
    GSR is better and its easier to line up with burst

Quote Originally Posted by s1one View Post
    GSR is better and its easier to line up with burst
    I agree that GSR is most likely better for multiple reasons. It has more base Intellect and the extra Mastery from the socket is nice (though WF is significantly better for trinkets). Also the proc length is better for GSR.

With Destruction, you don't necessarily need a full 20 seconds of buff time as you'll be using a large portion of that to regen embers for more CBs. 4xCB is around 8-10 seconds depending on haste which is perfect. Additionally it favors CR Destro as you'll be generating a lot more embers over the fight and GSR gives you more frequent proc iterations to maximize.

Demo has a burn phase every 2 min due to the Serv/Serv playstyle and while the SP trinket is approximately 2 min, it can proc earlier, meaning it won't line up with your GoServ DG and Dark Soul dump exactly. Plus you'll want extra procs between dump phases to burn off fury with Soul Fires in Meta during procs, heavily favoring GSR in this regard.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by coggob View Post
    (long time lurker, made an account after 5+ years, hello mmo champ)

I am currently using a 4/4 [Sandman's Pouch] with [Darmac's Unstable Talisman]

should i swap the 4/4 [Sandman's Pouch] for a 670 SOCKET [Goren Soul Repository]?

4/4 [Sandman's Pouch]
    +265 Intellect
    Equip: Each time your attacks hit, you have a chance to gain 2120 critical strike for 20 sec. (15% chance, 115 sec cooldown)

670 SOCKET [Goren Soul Repository]
    +283 Intellect
    +50 Mastery (socket)
    Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant 2004 Critical Strike for 10 sec. (Approximately 0.92 procs per minute)

thanks!
    SimC can tell you this if you google a guide for using. The SimC warlock profile stays pretty up to date thanks to very active contributors.

GSR Just because theres no 2 min CD and it can proc more times ^.^ As the others have stated the 50 mastery socket is also nice.