Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    So what? How does that change the fact I am pointing out the flaw in your argument? "They haven't done anything therefor not a threat" isn't an argument as it is non-sequitur ...it doesn't follow. The Russians of WWII are 1 example from our own history. The fact they aren't exactly the same is the reason why I picked them. Remember, we as players possess more knowledge than Varian does ... that doesn't go for our characters that I referring to, I am talking from our view point where we can see all sides of the events ... Varian can't.
    They aren't a threat. They have not done a single threatening action the entire expansion.

Varian is advised by someone who been loyal to the Alliance for years of a dangers of the Frostwolves and died before Varian launches these missions ... his intell makes Varian's actions legitimate to neutralize a potential threat. Is he stupid for doing so? Absolutely, given what we the players know.
    Intel that was based on the MU Frostwolves. Varian is an absolute idiot for not getting new intel once arriving on Draenor. The fuck was he even thinking?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They aren't a threat. They have not done a single threatening action the entire expansion
    Irrelevant to Varian's motives which is what we are discussing.

Intel that was based on the MU Frostwolves. Varian is an absolute idiot for not getting new intel once arriving on Draenor. The fuck was he even thinking?
    He wasn't. This makes his actions bad, not his motive behind it. The ends neither justify or discredit the reason behind them. The actions are stupid, I am not arguing that it is intelligent. I am stating he has a legitimate motive and supported it and all you have done is whine you don't like it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Pinkaminus-Piekus View Post
    Seems that the Horde playerbase or at least a part of it is really spoiled. Haven't you butchered the lore of 3 expansions already? Haven't you destroyed this game enough? Can't you just leave a piece of lore alone without interference?
    The Horde playerbase is spoiled? Kek

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpye View Post
    Oh my god, alliance has a bit better story? WTF BLIZZ
    Depends on how you define "better", a lot of us hate Yrel and hate them cramming her down our throats just cause a vocal minority complain about perceived gender bias/discrimination. In a fantasy game with chainmail bikini and decently sized jugs on most female toons.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Depends on how you define "better", a lot of us hate Yrel and hate them cramming her down our throats just cause a vocal minority complain about perceived gender bias/discrimination. In a fantasy game with chainmail bikini and decently sized jugs on most female toons.
    I don't feel Yrel is crammed, now I haven't seen the alliance side of things personally in game I have seen lore videos. Outside of the characters growth being fast paced ... it is an interesting character, and perhaps a character I could see cross over in the MU from the AU and be a permanent member of the cast.