How will multistrike nerf affect Ele in CM?

Dear Shaman community,

I, a casual Shaman, would like to know how will this multistrike affect my e-peen in CMs? I'm currently optimized as Multistrike>Haste for CMs, although this multistrike damage nerf makes puts me at unease with my trash damage. Although it is a nerf, how concerned should I be with this change? If you could include any tips on CMs as well I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Jimmirino

Deleted
    It wont make that much of a difference although if your worried about trash damage get a coplands clarity and pop that on trash then gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilwyn View Post
    It wont make that much of a difference although if your worried about trash damage get a coplands clarity and pop that on trash then gg.
    I did pick one up and for my other trinket I'm using the Draenic Philosopher's Stone.

Now that you mentioned it, I'm not quite sure how to use a 2 min CD with Ascendance.

For pulls like UBRS the lower room I'll usually use either the trinket or Ascendance, then the upper room I'll use the other. Should I use it this way, or should I focus on using them together and biting the bullet on wasting time when it could be used? On long timers like 18 mins I could use Copeland's around 9 times and Ascendance only 6, if I used it only with Ascendance sure it would be stronger but I'd lose 3 uses of it.

Also when should I use Echo of Elements rather than Elemental Mastery? Have two Ele specs, EoE for trash the EM for bosses?
    Last edited by Icecreamcake; 2015-06-01 at 09:07 PM.

Deleted
    I would use coplands on cd unless the overall dps is so low that you have to hold it back for ascendance.Go with em for bosses and if coplands lines up the great if not then its not the end of the world.

So treat it like another cooldown basically I understand now.

Another question last is the last tier of talents. Liquid Magma pulls through some walls and floors so I can't use that for certain dungeons, what would you recommend for when I can't use it, Stone Elemental Totem?

If you're worried about damage as ele just go enhance Keepo
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I've seen Enh do crazy AoE in CMs keeping up with Brostorm Warriors. Is Enh a better way to go for Challenge Modes?

Absolutely. Enhancement can do crazy aoe damage, brings heroism and has a lot of utility with capacitor, grounding, interrupts, hex (not used very often as pure cc but the "interrupt" is nice on mobs that can't be interrupted but can be cc'd).

Pretty much every top team uses an enhancement shaman. Very good in CMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com