Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    So they address the problems and issues with shadow priest, but Shamans who been asking for their class to be revamped/ fixed/ balanced since the beginning of time still get ignored. too funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliazer681 View Post
    This is the stupidest. Fucking. Thing.
    And you just proved his point. When we attack each other we're not questioning/attacking them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetness View Post
    Just waiting for Zarhym to have a Tseric-style melt down soon.
    If he does, think they'll remove him from Timeless Isle after shit-canning him? lol

"So you admit you only count additions to the game YOU care about. This is helpful."

This is a really demoralizing, almost childish answer.

Humility is the key to creativity, genius, and wisdom. I am not seeing any of it in Zarhym's answers lately. Instead he is coming across burned out by his job. I totally understand if he is, but in any case, he needs to take a break as does some of the management over the game.

They are dead set on their vision of cheaper and easier development and seeing just how far they can slowly cut from the game before players revolt beyond a certain point.

Example- they have spent a significant amount of time telling us why they do not want to create new quest chains, fixing 1-60 questing to make a bit of sense to new players, and creating NEW dungeons.

In MoP's development, I was very excited to see them announce they can create new instances much faster by reusing existing world locations. They did this with most dungeons and scenarios. The problem was, they also figured out it was cheaper to just not make new dungeons either.

Watcher is slick a politician and I see they are betting on smooth lawyer talk to soothe the player base.

For myself and a few of my friends in and out of the game, we only believe what he says when he is talking about why X will not be added to the game. If he says they have a lot more of this expansion to roll out, be wary. The purpose of this Q&A is to curb the financial bleeding they seem to be experiencing.

Remember- people may not always remember what you do or say, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

That is something that Team WoW's management does not seem to understand.

Are people actually going to play overwatch?, it's an awfully made game, it's heros are mostly plain and boring and as we know blizzard the balance will be horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by GoForIt1 View Post
    In the era of casual games where you put a little effort to be good, raiding part of wow is not gonna survive. With so little content, raiding same raid at different difficulties for half a year wont help either. And they wonder why are they dropping in subs. Today's gamers dont need a commitment, they want to play the game when they feel like it. With all the busy schedule no one needs to reserve a 4,5 hours every night to be wiping 200 times before killing a boss. On the graph there's 1-2% of players who like doing that, but if blizzard want more players they need to think about 98% and redesign raiding system to not be so hard.( talking about mythic, LFR and normal are useless and doesnt count, heroic is ok imo). Hardcore guilds can still race to clear the raid faster than others, but the other players should feel the joy of killing the mythic bosses too and get the drop from them. Only 0.4% killed mythic blackhand? Come on.
    If you think heroic is fine and mythic is too hard, then....don't do mythic? That's what the difficulty levels are for. How does taking /away/ choice improve the player base? I don't demand that normal and LFR be taken away because they're too easy (though LFR could do with a buff to MoP/Dragon Soul level), I just don't do them. If Mythic were made easier then the "joy of killing the mythic bosses" would be rather hollow wouldn't it? I personally think that some people just shouldn't be playing on the basis that if they can't find an hour or 3 to sit down to play, ever, then this isn't the game for them.

Also, 4/5 hours a night? Get real, noone raids like that unless they're Method, Paragon etc. racing to world first. If you are raiding like that and not seeing progress, then I'd find a new guild. Most people just do mythic because they enjoy the challenge.

A lot of conflation and confluence of events have made the participation of all raiding not just mythic lower than previous expansions at similar points in the expansion's life. I would like to point out what I am championing which is that guilds have been devastated.

MoP had literally 80% of all Mythic guilds as 10 man. The transition to 20 man meant that literally 40% of all Mythic raiders had to fold their guild or as players, find a new guild. That is not counting the 20% of players that lost a raid spot or guild with the reduction from 25 to 20 for 25 man guilds.

That is a lot of raiders, approaching half.

The problem we are having is threefold, first it is art, Blizzard has a vision and it may not be the one that you the player has. That means that you may need to find a new game, just like old school Metallica fans may have found a new band after whatever their favorite album was, puppets, Justice or Black. But Metallica moved on and did not go back, although Death magnetic was reminiscent of that.

The second is communication. Having that artistic vision is all well and good, but you do need to keep your audience in mind particularly within a genre such as RPG, just like metal, using the metallica analogy. That doesn't mean they cant "Blizzardize" game concepts etc. but the community needs to be involved. Fan Service, and not lip service, needs to happen, currently it is not.

Last of all is the community at large, not just talking to them but supporting them. Fan sites are great but in game there is little for the guild leaders to assist in recruitment, management and organization.

Blizzard needs to step back and not only involve the community but get involved with the community and provide us with the tools we need to continue to feel a part of the WoW community, to be excited and proud of being a WoW player.

That does not mean we get to design the classes or that they appease us, just as Metallica's fans do not write the songs with them.

But Metallica's fans do get to do things like vote on set lists, their last arena tour was a set list voted on by the fans. I am NOT saying we need polls for everything, I am not saying we need to vote, it is just an example of showing APPRECIATION of the community and letting them be involved and of being involved with them.

WTF is GC talking about? "mandatory vs optional"? Wut...? Nothing in a GAME is MANDATORY. Its ALL optional. They want to spend the time doing it? THen do it... Dont? Then dont?

Still cant understand how such excuses (and plenty others) are used to justify making a faux mmo/themepark/kiddiease.

So, if I understand correctly, of 2.1 million accounts sampled, only about 50 have done LFR? what is the other half of the population doing???