Question Could you take a look at my Feral? (PvE)

(Disregard missing enchants/gems - armory might not have updated by the time you click the link.)
    I'm unable to post links here yet, so please look up "Svavha" on the Shattered Hand EU server.

I feel like I'm not doing as well as I should, so it's my hope I can get a few things cleared up.
    This time around in WoW, I finally have time to dedicate myself to end-game content and do some Mythic (7/10 atm).

-

Gear: The way I'm looking at it, I have BiS pieces in all slots if you don't count the difficulty difference, but I'm not sure if they play well together or if I should swap some tier around for other pieces, like Sorka's Nightshade Cowl or Cannonball Loader's Grips.
    Should I craft bracers with Crit/multistrike?

I've bound Beating Heart of the Mountain to Berserk - Is it worth saving it for it, or should I have it on CD instead (disregarding priority targets for the moment)?

-

Stat Distribution and Diminishing Returns: I favor multistrike over mastery. Is this a mistake?
    I've read somewhere that mastery eclipses multistrike as soon as you're on +2 targets though and I want to know how true that might be.
    Even on Gruul I feel it's lackluster, but also fights like Kromog (pillars) and Thogar (Man at arms and then back to boss, ignoring AoE) consistently has me fighting tooth and nail for damage on priority targets.

While writing this, I noticed that I get 1,1% more Crit from my food buff, but I could get 3,5% Mastery instead. Even with the stat weight, I don't remember crit being 3 times as much "worth" as Mastery.
    Looking at the percentages, some of this seems completely nuts to me:

1956 Crit gives + 17,78%
    1427 Multistrike gives + 21,62%
    432 Mastery gives + 12,29%
    496 Haste gives + 5,51%

Are there some diminishing returns at play here?

I'm not saying it's unfair or that there isn't a reason to this, but I'd like to understand why.

-

Talents: Bloodtalons is giving me a rough time.
    Despite the amount of crit (37,78% before consumables in cat form) I all too often hit a bad streak of yellow damage and get single CP's all the way to 5. Often I find myself either using Predatory Swiftness early (not getting a buffed Rip) or missing the buff entirely because I'm half a second off.
    I've been trying to mitigate this by waiting to use the Bloodtalons buff and replenish energy as much as possible, before I use my 5 CP's for whatever is needed.
    I prio Bloodtalons on Rake and Rip, either on 4 CP's or after using Rip.

Is Lunar Inspiration something I should consider instead?
    I'd rather do consistent damage than rely on RNG for getting OOC's/at least two crits AND have less stress dealing with timing. Can anyone tell me if this is worth using at all, or if the damage difference is too great, even if I miss 2-4 rounds of bloodtalons per fight?

As a final note on Bloodtalons, is there at least a macro to prevent exiting catform in case I miss Predatory Swiftness?

-

If there's anything you think might help me, even basic advice, I'd love to hear it.

I just have part of answers for you.

1) Stat weight is based on amount of rating. So 1 crit rating > 1 mastery rating, they % they give is already accounted for in their weight.

2) For the no shift macro.

#showtooltip
    /console autounshift 0
    /cast [@player, mod:alt][@mouseover, help][@focus, help, exists][@focus-target, help, exists] Healing Touch
    /console autounshift 1

Set focus and enjoy. Downside is if you focus a tank (most of the time) if the target is out of range it wont work. Just press Alt in that case and it will heal yourself.

Hi

While you are feeling that way(that you are not doing as well as you should), you're feeling might simply be wrong, therefore logs could help.
    Multi is > mastery for singletarget, but lacks behind in more targets, as in you have more than one target where consistent bleedings are needed. Pieces with crit+mastery are not that frequent though, so swapping pieces might be difficult; that can be a different story in hfc. As it stands, every gear swap would maybe grant you mastery but cost you heavily in crit...not worth it. I wouldn't craft bracers either, look for mythic ones, they'd replace your heroic ones,almost regardless of stats.

If you feel that you are having trouble with bloodtalons and getting 5cp, I'd rather not swap for Lunar Inspiration, but take soul of the forest. While this is makes for worse burst, it helps you in a smoother playstyle...just check it out,you can always change back if it doesn't suit you.

Beating heart and berserk, well, binding it is fine,as long as you don't lose a use of it by doing that...if you lose one trinket phase it might be worse

I guess the rest was answered before me

Thank you both for the answers.

Deathfairy I assume if I focus target something, the HT will be cast on it regardless of whether or not I mouseover something else, right?

Grmmppff I actually hadn't considered soul of the forest as a viable choice, but I see what you mean. I'll give it a go and if the numbers don't look significantly worse, that'll be the way to go on consistent, non-burst dependant fights.