Thread: choco taco

choco taco

Is the Choco taco considered authentic Mexican food?

About as much as this Mongolian taco I'm about to destroy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh...no. I wouldn't call anything made here authentic compared to their home country.

i like fresh chaco-tacos, not the ones that sit at the bottom of the freezer that's been left open for a week.

those are rubbery and gross.

I didn't even know those were still being made..hot damn, gonna have to go find me some
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I didn't even know those were still being made..hot damn, gonna have to go find me some
    blast from the past. i doubt they made those in mexico. someone just thought hmmm I like tacos, i like ice cream COMBINE THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    blast from the past. i doubt they made those in mexico. someone just thought hmmm I like tacos, i like ice cream COMBINE THEM!
    They deserve a prize

Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    i like fresh chaco-tacos, not the ones that sit at the bottom of the freezer that's been left open for a week.

those are rubbery and gross.
    Yeah, I had a choco taco once from a dollar store...never again.

Like, it wasn't even a knock off of any kind, but still, it had the taint of being subpar from being from a dollar store.

these things... oh lawd jesus, these things.

so delicious, but one of these bastards cracked one of my teeth once. i still eat theme very now and then, but i'm real careful about it.

Deleted
    They still make those?
    Childhood memories!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Uh...no. I wouldn't call anything made here authentic compared to their home country.

Ever been to Los Angeles?

You should ask some authentic Mexican people! If they don't speak English, the question translated into authentic Mexican would be, "pa donde chingado vas?" I don't know how to put the little upside-down question mark at the start of the sentence, but you should definitely put it on when you ask them.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    You should ask some authentic Mexican people! If they don't speak English, the question translated into authentic Mexican would be, "pa donde chingado vas?" I don't know how to put the little upside-down question mark at the start of the sentence, but you should definitely put it on when you ask them.
    Uh, that means "Where the fuck are you going?"

10+ Year Old Account
    They are a taco, so yeah totally authentic.

They are ancient Mayan delicacies.