Deleted

Lightbulb Skirmish 2v2 arena

Hello!
    I thought I'd share a little clip my friend made me make of skirmish leveling, and I hope it encourages some of you guys to go for it if you're not already for leveling. 1 win grants you about a bar of exp and takes ~1-2minutes, and most important it's very fun in my opinion. All gear scales to an ilvl appropriate for your level, so don't worry about people with heirloom if you don't have them yourself.

https://vimeo.com/129452138

Disc/Ret 2v2, just a few games. we're lvl81 and 82, mostly fighting 88s and 89s.
    Last edited by mmoc8f5c00afe5; 2015-06-01 at 09:27 PM.

good vid quality. =)

It seems leveling like this you miss out a lot of rep - i prefered the 3 classic bgs for this. But at least you have fun and get little gold, thats good enough.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2015-06-02 at 12:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    good vid quality. =)

It seems leveling like this you miss out a lot of rep - i prefered the 3 classic bgs for this. But at least you have fun and get little gold, thats good enough.
    Hey Already got conqueror/justicar on that account that's why, hehe gold gain is like 2-4g per win, so sadly that's not worth mentioning :/ but fun and exp, cant say no to that ;-)