Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Would you rather...

Easy, I say 2 things that you must pick, the post under picks one of those and creates 2 choices of his own. I begin.

Would you rather bite your arm off and eat it or would you lose all electronics for the rest of your life.

GO

Umm seeing as how EVERYTHING is electrical now, Id have to say my arm.

Deleted
    Which power would you choose:
    Kissing people turns them into frogs or kissing frogs turns them into people.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kissing people turns them into frogs.
    Frogs are cool.
    Some people are not.

Arms instead of legs or legs instead of arms?

Deleted
    Arms all the way baby.
    Would you rather die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain?

Live Long enough to see myself become the villain and then some.

Be a male or female?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd stay being a male,

Would you rather be able to fast forward or rewind time up to 24 hours but you can only move within 24 hours of the normal timeline

OR

Have a ring that while you are wearing it allows you to remember and easily access anything you've read. But after 1 week the ring's power stops working, however you get to keep whatever knowledge you learned while wearing it.

Rewind and Fast forward

Would you rather have sex with you mother who is now in your fathers body, or your father who now in your mothers body.

Brutal question, lol.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    Would you rather have sex with you mother who is now in your fathers body, or your father who now in your mothers body.
    I... I... I'll go with the first option, but both are equally weird, so I could also go with the second one. I flipped a coin.

You MUST delete one from the existence, forever:
    Warhammer franchise or Starwars franchise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    You MUST delete one from the existence, forever:
    Warhammer franchise or Starwars franchise.
    Star Wars.

Never be able to wear pants again, or listen to only the latest teen pop music for life?

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Star Wars.

Never be able to wear pants again, or listen to only the latest teen pop music for life?
    So long, pants!

Blind or Deaf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

deaf

Have sex with any celebrity/your dream girl/guy on tv for everyone in the world for 1 hour, or Be a virgin for the rest of your life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    deaf

Have sex with any celebrity/your dream girl/guy on tv for everyone in the world for 1 hour, or Be a virgin for the rest of your life
    I'd have the sex.

Fight an army of lions with only a Stick and a Trash Can Lid, or kill an entire family of 12 cute puppies with a battleaxe?
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

I'll kill the puppies.

Go see five movies in a row with no bathroom breaks or eat at a restaurant where you know the staff doesn't wash their hands after using the bathroom?

Watch five movies in a row with no bathroom breaks. I'd go before the movies.

Would you rather be without internet for a week, or have unbearably slow internet speeds (like, less than dial-up) for a month?

I would take no internet for a week, since slow internet is pretty much just as bad.

Would you rather have your sweat, and saliva replaced with period blood, or have explosive diarrhea from your mouth and ears, every time you cough/sneeze.

The first one. Jesus Christ people....

Once and for all: Vin Diesel or The Rock. One must live, the other must die.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    The first one. Jesus Christ people....

Once and for all: Vin Diesel or The Rock. One must live, the other must die.
    Rock lives. Vin Diesel sucks donkey nads.

Would you rather eat bacon every day or a salad?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Rock lives. Vin Diesel sucks donkey nads.

Would you rather eat bacon every day or a salad?
    Bacon is great and all, but in the end bacon is bacon is bacon. There are countless different kinds of salads ranging from the glorious Ceasar to the horribly unhealthy (though delicious) ambrosia salad, which is essentially a marshmallow salad. For the sake of variety I choose salad, hands down.

Somebody's been diagnosed with cancer. Would you rather it be your mother or your father?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Bacon is great and all, but in the end bacon is bacon is bacon. There are countless different kinds of salads ranging from the glorious Ceasar to the horribly unhealthy (though delicious) ambrosia salad, which is essentially a marshmallow salad. For the sake of variety I choose salad, hands down.

Somebody's been diagnosed with cancer. Would you rather it be your mother or your father?
    Father, cuz reasons.

You're left as one of only two sole survivors in a zombie apocalypse. Of the two, who would you take as the other. Tina Fey or Kim Kardashian?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present