Prone to Chaos 10/10H LFM: Weekend Guild

Hello,

Prone to Chaos is seeking to expand our raiding group in preparation for the release of HFC, and in the hopes of expanding into Mythic content. We are a Horde guild located on the connected realms of Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, and Thunderlord.

Our current raid schedule is 6PM - 10PM Central on Saturday and Sunday nights. Several members also run alt/gear-catchup raids on Friday nights and join pick up groups throughout the week to pass the time.

Currently we are recruiting for almost any role in order to expand our raid size, with the exception of Plate DPS. Your item level should reflect that you've done a fair amount of regular and heroic raiding, preferably in the 665+ range. This is a preference, not a show stopper. We can finalize the gearing of a player who possesses awareness and a desire to beat bosses!

We also hope to find people who would be interested in gearing offspecs (or alts) for fill in purposes on nights where someone can't make it. If you're a healer or a DPS with a tank offspec, or a DPS with a healer offspec and are interested in playing both, then we might be the home for you!

If the above sounds like a fit for you, please contact Navaria (Reeni#1821) or Alinbar (Alinbar#1104) or message any Prone to Chaos member in game (or PM myself on the forums, or add me nikrodamus#1249) to relay your contact info to any of our officers.

Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you in game!
    Last edited by Wingclip; 2015-06-05 at 05:11 AM.

still looking for more!

go higher!

- - - Updated - - -

added battletag for myself in case PM's are no good

still looking!
    Last edited by Wingclip; 2015-06-07 at 08:17 PM.

still seeking some raiders for 6.2!