Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Yes this is a very nice item indeed.

It's permanent so you can use them on every pull and not go bankrupt after few nights of intense progression.

A typical early-clear mythic guild will need 1000-2500 pulls to clear those 13 bosses so the cost of this item is recouping itself really quickly. And you can use this on other ocasions as well, such as soloing or something. You already have it, it's permanent, so why the hell not?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Esubane, and that's exactly why it's a terrible item. Would you for a moment think of the people selling those 1000-2500 runes? They should've just given Inscription/Alchemy or such an option to "forge" runes.
    Unless they add a way to grind the reputation this will be a non-issue. It will take around a month for the average person to hit exalted to be able to buy it, well after progression for top guilds has ended, and mid-tier guilds will have been doing a generous amount of progression as well.

Anyone who has been stocking up runes to sell has plenty of time to sell them off before raiders start acquiring this item.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora Twinblade View Post
    I recall several items that had a maximum level requirement the moment they were implemented just in case the item doesn't work out as intended, or they simply want to be able to change their mind about it without upsetting the players.

Hardened Shell for example.
    This is absolutely nothing like the Hardened Shell, it is more like weapon oils/whetstones which were Vanilla/BC consumables that were eventually made unusable so they would be irrelevant.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

A historical post by the Radish Spirit.
    Last edited by Radish Spirit; 2015-06-09 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    It's gold. You'll need to do the dailies to get rep, and you'll get it at exalted. If anyone's holding onto a big stockpile of augment runes, I'd consider not sitting on them for too long because they will lose value in the long-term. If you want to wait for the patch, sure go ahead, but don't wait too long.
    Remember you have to get exalted. People buying runes on patch day aren't your average raiders. If you're on a server with a top guild, even top 200, then you will easily sell all your runes on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hm pretty nice addition but pointless for me - im geting much more runes from 11 garrisons that i will ever have time to use. but for people without nicely developed garrison pretty nice addition.
    Even if you got a bag everyday, which you don't, and got 3 runes in every bag, which you don't, in progression you can eat through them in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    You will need a certain amount of that rep anyway.
    Sure, you get like 7k rep from doing the Tanaan intro quests but 250 rep per daily? F that.

Deleted
    the funny thing is that you guys dont see the reason why blizzard adds these..

they want you to spend gold on an item where the gold goes into the drain (not to other players)
    they dont want players to obtain huge amounts of gold from such things like runes or items in the AH
    they want to sell more and more tokens. you play a pay2play game and still pay 15bucks a month for it...

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post

they want you to spend gold on an item where the gold goes into the drain (not to other players)
    they dont want players to obtain huge amounts of gold from such things like runes or items in the AH
    they want to sell more and more tokens. you play a pay2play game and still pay 15bucks a month for it...
    I'm not paying anything for this game, thanks to people who buy gold with tokens.

May I remind you, dearest sir, that Blizzard's way of currencies in WoD were, quote, "There won't be any badges or valor or anything. Gold will be universsal currency and everything will cost gold instead of currency", end of quote. That was said long time before token idea even appeared. Please, stop your p2w bullshit already.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    Except runes are bop, and cant trade them to your main.

I doubt it will be factored into balancing at all. It'll make encounters a tiny bit easier, but not mandatory (although bleeding edge progression guilds will make it compulsory)

Sorry dude, nothing personal but ... BAAM /facepalm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    May I remind you, dearest sir, that Blizzard's way of currencies in WoD were, quote, "There won't be any badges or valor or anything. Gold will be universsal currency and everything will cost gold instead of currency", end of quote. That was said long time before token idea even appeared. Please, stop your p2w bullshit already.

yeah.. dont you see it? "everything is going to be bought wit gold" *insert goldsinks everywhere* "hey here is a token you can buy gold with to buy stuff with"

whats so bad about currencies? when there are tons of it.. when they would keep it simple there wouldnt be a problem..

why dont continue to sell the gear for apexis or for garrisonresorces everyone sits on?
    because they want gold to be worth something. "we made the price so high to discurage the buying of said items" why dont leave it for apexis then? because they want to cap the goldprices for the new boe/crafted pieces so more gold will be out of the game.

you guys need to understand that its not pay2win... pay2win is dead... its pay2play because they always poke you in the shoulder and say "hey look at that cool mount that guy has there.. dont you want it too?" "hey you dinged 100.. why dont buy some gear with gold to cut some time?" "you dont have gold? why dont you buy some gold for even more money than a month playtime costs?"

why they are constantly nerfing goldearings from raids garrisons etc?
    "the amount of gold earned from the salvageboxes should "roughly" be the same" yeah... ofc...

the amount of people who still think blizzard (or gaming companys in general) are going to put ashbringer in the shop for 1000euro and you will kill every current boss with 2 hits is to damn high... (pay for a fullprice game or even a monthly subscription game and pay even more money on it is the new pay2win)

when i would ask anybody how much money they spend on LoL for example or on GTA5 .. everybody would say "nothing i farmed everything" yet these companies making millions of money.... strange right?

edit: and its not like they had the token thing long planned before... they just came up with it couple of months ago... haha... you seem to have no clue about companys

you guys need to understand that its not pay2win... pay2win is dead... its pay2play because they always poke you in the shoulder and say "hey look at that cool mount that guy has there.. dont you want it too?" "hey you dinged 100.. why dont buy some gear with gold to cut some time?" "you dont have gold? why dont you buy some gold for even more money than a month playtime costs?"
    Blah blah blah.
    One thing you clearly fail to understand that gold is easier to farm than dirt right now in WoW. Absolutely nobody forces you to buy token for real money. When everything will cost hundreds of gold while you can farm 100-150g per month, then and only then it will be possible to complain. Right now, thanks to Blizzard, there is finally some use for all that piles of gold people amassed during years of playing.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

staying on topic, that's going to be awesome. hopefully the grind won't be too bad.