Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Tell me more about how you figured out that the real number of players is 2.1 million.I am honestly interested to know.
    That's how many are active on the armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    That's how many are active on the armory.
    I'd just like to point out that 2.1 million subscribers is still a fuck ton of players. Significantly less than before, but the game is far from dead with 2.1 million subs.
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    2.1 million actually. The rest are chinese time cards that are irrelevant to us. The 2.1 million hanging on are pathetic saps who are holding out hope that things will get better.
    Or maybe the 2.1 million are actually playing the game instead of pretending to play the game and hoping Blizzard caters to them instead of the people actually playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Is it just me or Zarhym with each answer is becoming more and more "deal with it" than actually grabbing proper feedback and answering with proper answers to explain rather than just "deal with it it is as it is"?

IMO, if we keep up with this level of communication betweens devs/CMs and fans we're gotta a hit a whole different level of community approach...

This whole Social Media thing to get answers is becoming worse by the second ever since the start of WOD Beta, gosh it's horrible... Forcing people to go to twitter and spam them to understand what the hell is going on behind the curtains.. And holding out this longer to explain stuff ever since 6.0 that they need an EMERGENCY Q&a.
    This Zarhym guy seems to be a complete prick.

Zarhym: "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have responded to that tweet like that."
    WoW Player Tweet: "So you guys admit the selfie and in-game twitter/Facebook features are dumb?"
    Zarhym: "FUCK YOU. GO DEAL WITH IT. WE'LL TALK ABOUT THAT AND YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT WOD SOON! SIGH!"

edit: That Dark Legacy comic is horrible (You've known about Enchanting for over 10-11 years, and now you make a joke about the profession being expensive!? Talk about being late for the party).
    Last edited by Orkwuzhere; 2015-06-04 at 04:19 AM.