About Me

Started Heroic/Mythic Raiding back in WOTLK. Up until Warlords, I had played a DK. I dabbled in Hardcore raiding back in Cataclysm, grabbing multiple Top 25 parses on almost ever fight from BWD/BOT/TOFW, Firelands, and Dragon Soul. I ended up raiding all of Mists with a 12 hour per week guild, and found it to be more rewarding to spend less hours in raid and still clearing content at a comfortable pace. In warlords, I decided to quit playing my DK (find the class to be extremely boring now), and decided to pick up my Warrior.

Some noteable guilds I have raided with (mostly long-term): Death Jesters, Raiding Rainbows, Exodus (Hardcore), Slash Hug, Gag Reflex (current).

Personal Progression

Tier 11: US #79
Tier 12: World #14/US #5 AND US#19
Tier 13: US #53
Tier 14: US #61
Tier 15: US #63
Tier 16: US #54

Currently I am 9/10 Mythic in BRF. Have seen sub 20% (lowest wipe was 7%) on Blackhand, and intend on killing him before 6.2

What I Am Looking For

I am looking for a guild that intends on finishing current content at a decent pace, while not spending too much time a week doing so. I also pretty much expect a guild to not take itself too seriously. This is a game, and I pay money to have fun. While not many, there are guilds I have raided with who knew how to balance fun, community, and consistent success. I find it very easy to balance humor, silliness, and concentrating on the fight or task at hand. This is something I have experienced in the guilds I have been in for a majority of my time playing this game, and it's not something I am willing to part with just to kill internet dragons.

As for guild progress, I am 9/10 Mythic. I have been putting attempts into Blackhand for a few weeks now (3 days a week), and am not really looking to reprogress through any of the other fights. Having a few sub 10% wipes has made killing Blackhand my top priority. With 6.2 getting ever closer, this goal is pretty much the only one I have at the moment.

I am looking for a long-term guild. I do not like looking for new groups of people. Since individual and group personality is important to me, I am very picky with who I share my time inside this game with. I want those around me and myself to be equally successful in whatever we do. This goal is simply not able to be met by bouncing around. I want long-term friendships, memories, and experiences with the guild I choose to call "home". Most of my entire time playing this game was spent in two guilds. Both of which I spent well over a year in and entire expansions in. I hold the community and group aspect of this game in a very high regard. It is what has kept me playing all these years.

Availability

My available raiding schedule is as follows:

Sunday - Available
Monday - Not Available (Work)
Tuesday - Not Available (Work)
Wednesday - Available
Thursday - Available
Friday - Available
Saturday - Available

I work every week on Monday and Tuesday nights. I work from 11:00 PM EST until whenever me and my group are done. I am a comanager for a File Maintenance team for an unnamed retail store. I am required to make sure every thing is done before I am able to leave. This can mean I am there for 3 hours, or 11. I will be perfectly clear that I absolutely cannot make Monday or Tuesday raid days. Ever. If I somehow magically have the night off, I would not know until the day of. That being said, every other day listed I can make just about any raid day/times. My current guild raided Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday, with a total of 9 hours spent inside raid, and it worked out well.

What To Expect From Me

As stated above, I have experienced a majority of my time raiding at a consistent Top 100 US level. I am knowledgeable, intelligent, focused, and dedicated to the raid, the guild, and to any task at hand. I am a very laid back person. I often spend hours after raid chatting and joking around, and am always happy to help others. I enjoy alts, Challenge Modes, and various other activities in-game. When I am not working, I am usually in-game, or in Mumble/Skype. You can expect me to always be around and be vocal about anything that would affect my attendance. I try to maintain at least 99% raid attendance, especially if raid hours are small (anything under 12 hours a week tends to demand perfect attendance).

I have been playing my Warrior for only one tier, but I have many solid parses, even on fights were our guild has used "safer" strats that don't allow for much padding or rankable kill times. Regardless, I do what I need to get the boss down and am fully comfortable with helping call things out, handle a specific job, or direct others to deal with a mechanic. I take constructive criticism well.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump
/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping
/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping
/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping
/10char