Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The next trend will be transtard.
    We already have that, its called Tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    We already have that, its called Tumblr.
    I don't think they are pretending to be idiots.

I'm not a psychologist but.. it might be a real thing. But I do know for sure that it can be classified as a disorder.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

So what's the difference between transabled and transgendered, again? Self-mutilation is indicative of a mental disorder, or at least it is in this thread where people are lopping off their limbs. Are sex organs different when they get lopped off? Anyone got a flowchart I can follow?

Sure why not.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    So what's the difference between transabled and transgendered, again? Self-mutilation is indicative of a mental disorder, or at least it is in this thread where people are lopping off their limbs. Are sex organs different when they get lopped off? Anyone got a flowchart I can follow?
    Sure!

Nadiru ------> oversimplifying very complex issues

Deleted
    Mental disorder, similar to what the transgender people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Druover View Post
    Sure!

Nadiru ------> oversimplifying very complex issues
    "very complex"

Only if you've been acculturated to accept mutilation in certain circumstances, which you have. At its best interpretation, it's equivalent to cosmetic surgery for both transabled and transgendered.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow gender identity discussion here, so please knock it off with the the transgender comparisons.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Here is your list of pre-determined correct thoughts to hold, comrade.

should just chop off their head instead. get them some mental help. if you are fortunate enough to be born with all working limbs u should use them. and use them well.

Deleted
    They should just donate their kidneys, then they have less things and can be useful to someone else!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god. They need all kinds of help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    People are going full retard.
    this, we should probably remove them from the gene pool, transgender homosexuality is fine, but thinking you need to be disabled, thats some shit we should cut out, disabled animals die, and a for a good reason.

they should at least be put in a mental hospital that also stops them reproducing, i mean this is just fucking stupid.

We should respect people's trans. I can't imagine how painful it must be to live in a body that doesn't feel like what it should. They aren't hurting anyone why would you want to deny them happiness? I wish them all the best and hope that one day we can remove the stigma surrounding trans people.

Deleted
    Isn't this normally called Body integrity identity disorder?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3326051/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_in...ntity_disorder

can't seem to find DSM or ICD10 codes for it though.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2015-06-02 at 11:08 PM.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I had Alien Hand Syndrome, I would probably cut it off. That'd be scary as hell.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

As long as they do not get disability payments. Would be a dick move to cut off your leg and be paid monthly for it.

But good topic for discussion. These people feel like deep inside they are disabled and in the wrong body. Why should we not treat them as such ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I be a transasshole? Sometimes I feel a situation demands that I should be a total dick, but I feel trapped in my affable demeanor.
    Last edited by Reeve; 2015-06-03 at 12:15 AM.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit confused here.

Is this a case of "I want to be disabled"

His goal was to become disabled.
    to transform his or her body to obtain a physical impairment
    The person could want to become deaf, blind, amputee, paraplegic
    Or a case of "I don't feel like this body belongs to me"

the limb that never quite felt like his own
    feeling like imposters in their bodies
    One of these sounds like a "I want a disability paycheck" and the other sounds like a legitimate case of physical disassociation (which, to be clear, I don't consider a 'disorder' or 'disease').

The article (and the people, too) are confusing, saying two rather very different things.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab