Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think theyre just both based off yokai...
    http://yokai.wikia.com/wiki/Yuki-Onna

1.st come 1.st serverd.
    But they did steal the belt like thing.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    http://yokai.wikia.com/wiki/Yuki-Onna

1.st come 1.st serverd.
    But they did steal the belt like thing.
    Umm, no. You can't steal a kimono. Clothing don't hold copyrights like that.

Been playing NU on showdown. Must be the only tier I like currently. xD

For gametrailers fans:

I love this series

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/?a001=msign

On May 10th, 9pm JST, 12 noon UTC, 5am PDT there will be more concert details on Sun and Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

On May 10th, 9pm JST, 12 noon UTC, 5am PDT there will be more concert details on Sun and Moon.
    In b4 it's just that it's not even the buttcheek of a new Pokemon.
    Just an announcement that the new starters have the types "Grass, Fire, and Water!".

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

There's always the chance that they'll also re-confirm the game will be released in 2016!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my gosh, that Pokeball is on fire!

Being playing Pokemon Solar Light and Lunar Dark again. It's easy to tell that so much love and thought was put into the game. You've got 3 rivals (2 friendly and 1 asshat (like Gary)), the music is and awesome nostalgia trip (Mix of HGSS and DPPt themes, and the gym music is the Kanto anime gym theme*). Sure, all of the fakemon are on the mid level of design and sprite-work, but it feels right in the game. I would recommend anyone to play it if you are willing to, the game is definitely one of the better fan games. Plus, the asshat rival is a pita to fight early on because of his ace's typing.

Note: this is the theme that plays while you're just walking around in the gym. The gym leader theme is either a Gym leader theme or a normal battle theme. Can't recall, it's been 1 hour since my previous gym match ;-;
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

Announcement of an announcement of an announcement.

"Info coming up in July!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Announcement of an announcement of an announcement.

"Info coming up in July!!"
    Yup...

Also 14 days till fire emblem fates in EU:

They will probaly delay info again due to this game sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Yup...

Also 14 days till fire emblem fates in EU:

They will probaly delay info again due to this game sale.
    wow that CE is garbage compared to NA i feel so bad for you. But seriously fuck japan sometimes...

ANYWAY why is Diantha in the anime more important than she actually is. How does she have time to research Zygarde when she's suppose to be a movie star and a pokemon champion like wut

BITCH HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME DO U SLEEP
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Omg, just won over Parpar, one of the top 5 players in NU! I'm kind of proud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Champion's in the anime have different battle schedules compared to the Games. In the games, any trainer worth their weight in skill that can defeat the E4 can battle the Champion. End of story.

In the anime, however, Championship matches are restricted to E4 members challenging the Champion or winners of the regional conference.

When a trainer wins the regional Conference, they can challenge the E4, then the Champion - similar to what we face in the games (8 Gyms > Victory Road (Facing trainers who obtained all 8 badges) > E4 > Champion). Since Conferences seem to be an annual event, that's at least 1 trainer extra per year attempting the E4 and Champion matches, and it's not guaranteed that they get to face the Champion - considering how powerful the E4 and Champions seem to be (see Sinnoh arc), it would take a lot of time and effort in training for a trainer to pull it all off.

Same goes for the E4 challenging the Champion; it's likely that the battle for the title between an E4 member and the Champion would have to be scheduled as an event (given the crowd in the stadium when we saw Flint challenge Cynthia), and so there would have to be significant breaks between challenges.

On a similar note, the Unown were on a tablet in Sinnoh regarding Palkia and Dialga (sort of? the inscription was about friendship, so..):

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    wow that CE is garbage compared to NA i feel so bad for you. But seriously fuck japan sometimes...

ANYWAY why is Diantha in the anime more important than she actually is. How does she have time to research Zygarde when she's suppose to be a movie star and a pokemon champion like wut

BITCH HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME DO U SLEEP
    Yeh it does lack the 3ds XL pounch...but not like i needs this anyway. Instead you get a poster and a Steelbook. As for music..i can pirate it .
    (i had to do that with bravely second music, since the cd it came with only had 10 songs...and there is like 60 of them in total)

Deleted
    Still in need of a Darkrai code

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Still in need of a Darkrai code
    Can you use american codes from your region?

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that this May 10th thing is dangerously close to CoroCoro, I'm concerned we are gonna get jipped and get the news on the 10th and CoroCoro is gonna reveal the same stuff. One can only pray to our lord Gospel-Arceus that the 10th will be a trailer, and CoroCoro will go into details.

Imagine if this was a thing:
    http://legendguard.deviantart.com/ar...m-v2-578901138
    I would post the image, buuuuut its obscenely large. If you dont want to click it, image search Arceus Gospel' and look for the arceus with a nebula in its hair.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2016-05-06 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Can you use american codes from your region?
    I don't think so. I need an European code

new announcement: "sun and moon will also be the title of the anime next year" :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    new announcement: "sun and moon will also be the title of the anime next year" :P
    Second new announcement pertains to the announcement of the Sun & Moon anime. It will star Ash and Pikachu.