Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    All the Pokemon that don't evolve should get a Mega Evo. They're all pretty useless for the most part outside of legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    All the Pokemon that don't evolve should get a Mega Evo. They're all pretty useless for the most part outside of legendaries.
    Mega-Rotom-W...
    Nooooooo what have you done ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Mega-Rotom-W...
    Nooooooo what have you done ?
    Well Rotom has his different forms so I think he's fine as is. But Pokemon like Druddigon and Sudowoodo (baby Pokemon don't count) really need one. They've done a pretty good job of it so far though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    So what's everyone's new Mega Pokemon hopes? Assuming we get around 20-28 mega's based on the amount X and Y / O-Ruby and A-Sapphire gave us.

Here's my list. Only going to list 20 as the bare minimum. No legendary pokemon because they don't deserve one in my opinion.

1 - Golduck - Biased as a favourite pokemon of mine, in all honesty though it could really use one. Water / Physic - Water ability similar to Gale wings, seeing as the pokedex mentions Golduck as the fastest swimmer among pokemon. Special attack boost to 150, Speed boost to 120 and last 10 points in defense bringing it to 88. This should see him used more competitively
    2 - Arbok - A lot of cool designs floating around for him.
    3 - Arcanine - A Fan favourite
    4 - Johto Starters - Only fair since they were skipped over in favour of Gen 3
    5 - Milotic - Surprised he didn't get one yet
    6 - Floatzel - Another Favourite of mine that could use a mega to improve presence in competitive
    7 - Yanmega - First Bug / Dragon combo
    8 - Mightyena - Hardly used. Could use Sheer force ability, Improved move pool and perhaps an additional typing.
    9 - Druddigon - Don't know about you guys, but i kinda wanted more out of this pokemon. One of the weakest Dragons with a base stat of 485. Dragon / Fighting and Contrary as an ability since it learns superpower. Since it's attack is quite high already at 120, i think it's special attack should get a boost to 100. Additional 30 to attack bringing it to 150 and 10 each into defense and Special Defense bringing both to 100. Making use of Draco Meteor and super power he's now a decent threat. So you might see a moveset such as Draco Meteor / Superpower / Gunk Shot / Flamethrower, Surf , Dark Pulse.

10 - Florges - One of the fan favorites of Fairy Pokemon, also makes sense to Make it Fairy / Grass
    11 - Lapras - Could use one
    12 - Shiftry - Could use the help in Competitive
    13 - Luxray - Fan favourite and could also use a bit of help
    14 - Eelektross - Has an awesome moveset and could use a stat boost to utilize it.
    15 - Rapidash - If Arcanine gets one, Rapidash should also get one. Fire / Fairy - Sheer Force. Add play rough to it's move pool and good to go with a moveset such as Flare Blitz / Play Rough / Poison Jab / Megahorn
    16 - Beheeyem - Physic / Steel - Analytic , Reduce speed with the steel typing to 20, buff special attack and defenses. Grant access to Flash Cannon.
    17 - Golem - Deserves one. Could maybe drop it's Ground typing and gain Fire instead. Based on the Molten Lava core design. Grant access to Flare Blitz.
    18 - Cofagrigus - Can probably get a stance change ability whenever it uses a damage move and reverts back to defensive stance when using a non damaging move. Stats switch in stances too.
    19 - Krookodile - Fan favourite
    20 - Exploud - Needs a stat boost.
    How about Dragonite? If Salamance and Garchomp have mega-evolutions, then why not good 'ol #149?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaros View Post
    How about Dragonite? If Salamance and Garchomp have mega-evolutions, then why not good 'ol #149?
    I wouldn't complain if he did get one but i tried to give mega's to pokemon that actually need it or would benefit from it the most. Salamance and Garchomp didn't need mega's in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Well Rotom has his different forms so I think he's fine as is. But Pokemon like Druddigon and Sudowoodo (baby Pokemon don't count) really need one. They've done a pretty good job of it so far though.
    I think they should just make a third evolve form for him...

Like a little seed tree thing, bigger tree, and a more thicker tree.
    For the Horde!

Oh my... those french names xD

The fish pokémon is named : Denticrisse
    Cutiefly : Bombydou
    Drampa : Draïeul
    Tapu Koko : Tokorico (cocorico is basically the sound male chicken do when they "scream")
    The bug trio : Larvibule - Chrysapile - Lucanon
    Komala : Dodoala (-_-)
    The rock dog : Rocabot (-_-)

Anyway for my S and M team : it will be the 3 starters, cutiefly, the dog, the koala

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mega Dodrio, get a fourth head.

aaaand here are the german names:
    http://www.bisafans.de/spiele/editio...mond/index.php

some are okay, some are... not.

as for the team:
    kitty, (starter) birdy, doggy, koaly, maybe other birdy and sea doggy (both depending on evos).
    if no for the last two I'll go with ralts and squirtle

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaros View Post
    Yeah, gief mega-Dragonite!

Regardless of it getting a mega, i'll most probably breed myself a perfect dratini again and do my playtrough with it as my main-mon and the rest being what I catch on the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only dragon really deserving any mega is Flygon damnit, #MakeFlygonGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    The only dragon really deserving any mega is Flygon damnit, #MakeFlygonGreatAgain
    Please, Mega Flygon is the dream with Mega Milotic and Mega Arcanine.

Edit : I just hope Flygon and Milotic are the only 3G to receive Megas, there are already to much of them (1G too), 2G and 4G needs to shine with Mega this time.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-07-04 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Please, Mega Flygon is the dream with Mega Milotic and Mega Arcanine.

Edit : I just hope Flygon and Milotic are the only 3G to receive Megas, there are already to much of them (1G too), 2G and 4G needs to shine with Mega this time.
    Anything that isn't 1 and 3 needs megas, as much as I want a mega Vileplume. The others are basically barren and gen 6 even has none despite being the gen that added mega evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/143/372/44a.gif[/IG]
    I can see someone changing the gif of a Badminton shuttlecock to these instead, and that will be weird. Yes, it looks like a shuttlecock.

I will throw my hat that I hope Porygon gets a new evolution so it is a computer virus. Make it Normal/Poison, just because.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

If anything Druddigon is a dragon deserving of a Mega or even an additional evolution. As long as a mega slot isn't wasted on pokemon that are nigh useless *Cough* Audino *Cough* I would be generally happy.

Hopefully this is the outcome -
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2016-07-04 at 02:32 PM.

Well that's a bit more gruesome than in the games.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2016-07-04 at 05:58 PM.

cmon, what the shit.
    pls don't spoil the manga

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus... Chill the fuck out Rayquaza.