Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    So close, yet so far, just encountered a Zapdos in VC Gen1 with 158 hp, 102 attk, 98 def, 119 speed and 140 special. No quite a Gen 7 shiny
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2017-10-01 at 12:01 AM. Reason: spelling
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Marshadow event has begun in multiple European countries. At present, it is available at Gamestop in Germany & Italy, GAME in Spain, Intertoys in The Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden and GameMania in The Netherlands & Belgium, as well as Cora, Smartoys & FNAC in Belgium with codes being available until November 16th. We are currently awaiting further European distribution details so keep checking back.

If some1 gets a EU spare code pm please
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The Marshadow event has begun in multiple European countries. At present, it is available at Gamestop in Germany & Italy, GAME in Spain, Intertoys in The Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden and GameMania in The Netherlands & Belgium, as well as Cora, Smartoys & FNAC in Belgium with codes being available until November 16th. We are currently awaiting further European distribution details so keep checking back.

If some1 gets a EU spare code pm please
    So, basically for now, fuck anyone outside of them locations :P
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    So, basically for now, fuck anyone outside of them locations :P
    Like usualy. No big game stores here tho, exept https://www.igabiba.si/ , but only online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update:
    For those of you in the UK, the Marshadow event has had a subtle beginning. In GAME stores, you'll be able to get the serial code for Marshadow until November 16th. However, stores are gradually getting codes so different stores may not have codes for the next few days so be sure to check your local store.

I'm not that picky, so if someone has a nice clone (winking stylishly at Demonhuntr) I'd like to adopt one too...

10+ Year Old Account
    That type:
    http://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/pokemon/marshadow/

Problem with clone is no Marshadium Z.

Hm you sure? I was fairly sure they could be cloned (or whatever magic Demon does with them) with the items attached. Although the Z-crystals work differently considering they have own inventory tab, true. Hmm, bummer :/

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Oha Suta (Japanese show) tomorrow is going to have a segment about the cast going to TPC, and they're going to show a 'Global Premiere of USUM footage'.
    Take it with a grain of salt, because I think Oha Suta is that one infamous show from the SM 'reveals' saga.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Hm you sure? I was fairly sure they could be cloned (or whatever magic Demon does with them) with the items attached. Although the Z-crystals work differently considering they have own inventory tab, true. Hmm, bummer :/
    Sure you can clone it with Z-Crystal attached. But you can't trade Pokémon with Z-Crystal attached (the crystal gets removed).

The crystals are like Key Items. You need to earn them locally or edit your own save file to get them into your inventory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, Oha Suta (Japanese show) tomorrow is going to have a segment about the cast going to TPC, and they're going to show a 'Global Premiere of USUM footage'.
    Take it with a grain of salt, because I think Oha Suta is that one infamous show from the SM 'reveals' saga.
    More Lycanroc Dusk incoming.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I'm on my PC watching Game Grumps and playing Moon, and my computer has my Youtube notifcations pop up in the corner. And I saw a Pikachu head. And for a brief moment the world stopped and I thought we got a new USUM trailer or something.

And I read it, and it turned out to be the I Choose You! Theatrical Trailer.

*hrmmmmfhmmrhmmmgrump*

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    we have a very important, never before seen announcement.

the reason lillie is wearing new outfit is because in us and um nebby stays in bag. ty, pls buy our game.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the reason lillie is wearing new outfit is because in us and um nebby stays in bag. ty, pls buy our game.
    She is wearing the same outfit that she had in SM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nvm, Pokenchi is the show i was thinking of. Is Pokenchi its own show? Or is it a segment of a larger show?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    She is wearing the same outfit that she had in SM?
    yeah but shes wearing the outfit from the end of the game and not her normal one
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

Hmmm...they look very space like. Mysterious team is called Zionira.

Posting some translated text I stole from another forum:

The video description and text that appears between scenes is "There certainly is an omen of darkness. This is no longer the Alola you know.

Kukui: "Yeah! Long ago, when Alola was shrouded in darkness... It's said that the people and Pokemon of Alola extinguished the darkness with light."

Burnett: "It appears that extremely rarely, holes open up in the skies above Alola.

The guy in the suit with the blue mustache is named Shionira. I'm not sure how that's romanized, but it's a species of sea grass.
    Shionira: "The Pokemon that controls light, Necrozma... Does it intend to steal Alola's light!?"

Guzma: "Drawing out the best in your opponent draws out the best in you... right?"

Gladion: "If mother were to disappear as well...!"

Lusamine: "Run away... That thing... is a monster!!"

So lusamine part of the good guys now?

Hmm
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Following trends, we should get Move Tutor's in USUM, right?

- - - Updated - - -

The official website has been updated with a lot of new info:

The dark world we saw is called Ultra Megalopolis, and is a world that had it's light stolen by Necrozma. I feel like there is either a reason why Necrozma is stealing light, or it is a chaotic being that is just rampaging. I wonder if they'll explain why it was buried in Ten Carat Hill in SM?

- - - Updated - - -

UB Adhesive, pure Poison type; and the team is the Ultra Recon Squad. 4 members; Dulse, Zossie, Soliere (girl we saw alongside Phyco), and Phyco (moustached guy). US will have Dulse and Zossie, while UM will have Soliere and Phyco.
    They came from a world beyond an Ultra Wormhole. Meanwhile, we get to travel to many Ultra Spaces/Worlds.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2017-10-05 at 01:43 PM.