Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Just "new Pokemon in Alola".

Could mean new forms like the Lycanrock or just expanded Alola dex.

I'm bit shocked that they actually have added completely new Pokemon this time mid generation.

Unless these UBs are somehow formes to existing Pokemon.
    O replacement for old UBs and you can only get old ones in older games.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    O replacement for old UBs and you can only get old ones in older games.
    The question is PokeDex numbers. Are they 803 and 804, which would make them new pokemon, or below 802, which would make them new formes.

I'll get one game to see it through however still not sure if I should get USun (as thats the version I finished) or UMoon (but that version I've started already on second 3DS). Somehow thats bigger dilema than if I should get it at all or not :/

10+ Year Old Account
    We've got a new poster for USUM showing Elio/Sun and Selene/Moon, Hau, Lillie, Gladion, the 3 starters, Dusk Mane/Dawn Wing - Necrozma, and some mysterious shadowy figures. Interesting thing to note, Lillie is in her second outfit - the one she has when she finishes her Awakening arc at Aether Paradise. Hau and Gladion look the same. Elio and Selene have their new USUM design's with their Z-Power Ring's or whatever the new ones are called.

Last edited by Auxis; 2017-09-18 at 06:58 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those characters look like team galactic.

This one doesn't look like a human.

Doesn't look like he is wearing any kind of mask either. The taller female next to him is wearing a visor with that hat, but this one lacks any visor while the hat is similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one doesn't look like a human.

Doesn't look like he is wearing any kind of mask either. The taller female next to him is wearing a visor with that hat, but this one lacks any visor while the hat is similar.

Mutations due to long in the other world maybe. Maybe some of the members found a portal and being there to long made them go insane or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    We've got a new poster for USUM showing Elio/Sun and Selene/Moon, Hau, Lillie, Gladion, the 3 starters, Dusk Mane/Dawn Wing - Necrozma, and some mysterious shadowy figures. Interesting thing to note, Lillie is in her second outfit - the one she has when she finishes her Awakening arc at Aether Paradise. Hau and Gladion look the same. Elio and Selene have their new USUM design's with their Z-Power Ring's or whatever the new ones are called.

finally something worth wild telling us "hey this isn't just the same game with new legendarys"

Lillie has a pokeball too so I'm assuming she'll have her vulpix in game
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

You have heard about the elf on the shelf, now get ready for

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I really like the style of this picture.

And yay for Lillie probably being a poke trainer in game.

Deleted
    Finding it odd best mom Lusamine isn't on that poster, she was rather important in S/M.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Finding it odd best mom Lusamine isn't on that poster, she was rather important in S/M.
    She is in video. You see her when ultra-beats come out of hole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    She is in video. You see her when ultra-beats come out of hole.
    I know, saw that.
    But you'd expect her to be on a promo like this, even shitty useless Hau is on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    I know, saw that.
    But you'd expect her to be on a promo like this, even shitty useless Hau is on it.
    if she just turns into a jellyfish again and fights with her regular pokemon she's more useless than Hau

that was so fucking anti climactic.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    if she just turns into a jellyfish again and fights with her regular pokemon she's more useless than Hau

that was so fucking anti climactic.
    So fucking true.
    "I'm fused with a monster now, lets send out pokemon!"
    Honestly that would have been so awesome...

Should have gone for round two against Lusamine herself as a first proper boss battle in the series.

Every other encounter is restricted by balancing and game mechanics by the fact that you can also control the same monsters. Fused Lusamine could have gone above and beyond the normal BST limits.

10+ Year Old Account
    To tie in with the 20th movie, Pokémon! I Choose You, the first of the Ash's Pikachu is available with the code PIKACHU20. This distribution provides Original Cap Pikachu, which has Ash's hat from the Kanto and Johto series of the anime. This Pikachu also comes with the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal which turns the move Thunderbolt into the Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. This distribution is available until Monday September 25th and you can only use the code to redeem one of the 6 Ash's Pikachu so choose wisely. The event will change each week until all 6 of the Ash Pikachu are obtained:
    · September 19–25: Ash's Pikachu (Original Cap)
    · September 26 – October 2: Ash's Pikachu (Hoenn Cap)
    · October 3–9: Ash's Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap)
    · October 10–16: Ash's Pikachu (Unova Cap)
    · October 17–23: Ash's Pikachu (Kalos Cap)
    · October 24–30: Ash's Pikachu (Alola Cap)

Did some1 try to add it to pokebank yet?

Did those Pikachu have differences in moveset?

Did those Pikachu have differences in moveset?
    Yeah. They each know the moves that Ash's Pikachu knew from their respective generations.
    For example, the first one knows Thunderbolt / Quick Attack / Thunder / Agility, and the second one knows Thunderbolt / Quick Attack / Thunder / Iron Tail. None of them know things regular Pikachu can't get, so there really isn't anything exclusive with it except for the Pikashunium Z (which requires Thunderbolt) and the hats, of course.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Just throwing this here, as it is rather important:

(1) Fully new mons, in the UBs shown, is massive. They have never introduced new species midway through a generation.
    (2) Rockruff's dex number is 126 in USUM (shown in the summary provided in the trailer) while it's 103 in S/M.

Those 2 facts suggest 20 new pokemon in Alola, be it Alolan forms or new species. It is clear, I'd say, that they are just withholding the information on purpose and we shouldn't write off the games until we get all the information.