What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

15+ Year Old Account

ughhhhhhhhhhh the 10m rule!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooooo close.

indeed aren't we? Hey xan remember that -1?

YEAH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I know right?
    (back in high school)
    My friend gave his gf attention constantly, spent lunch with her every day, and even moved in above her parents garage. She would absolutely flip shit when he would stop by my place to play WoW for a few hours. One day she bitched him out on the phone for an hour and a half, then came over to my place to bitch him out for another 30 minutes.
    I've seen this happen to my friends, and other people a little too often.

Gz riff

+1
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

+2

Nref mods.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    (back in high school)
    My friend gave his gf attention constantly, spent lunch with her every day, and even moved in above her parents garage. She would absolutely flip shit when he would stop by my place to play WoW for a few hours. One day she bitched him out on the phone for an hour and a half, then came over to my place to bitch him out for another 30 minutes.
    I've seen this happen to my friends, and other people a little too often.
    Well atm she's bringing me subway, then going to hangout until raid starts then watch a movie. I'm not too worried about it. I already told her wow is important to me and she accepted it. She said we both need things that are ours and as long as it doesn't become all that I do, then it won't be an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Gz riff
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well atm she's bringing me subway, then going to hangout until raid starts then watch a movie. I'm not too worried about it. I already told her wow is important to me and she accepted it. She said we both need things that are ours and as long as it doesn't become all that I do, then it won't be an issue.
    Dude, you really did find a good one! Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Dude, you really did find a good one! Right on!
    Only took me 2 fiances and a divorce lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only took me 2 fiances and a divorce lol.
    Ouch. Hopefully this works out better.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/IkCX6bO.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My cardio was tremendous on my bike ride today. Did not expect that.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, my dirt bike has the same power to weight ratio as a 2016 Triumph Street Triple.

- - - Updated - - -

Bed time. Night everyone.

+2

+3

Feels like Blizz broke parties atm. Can't form one (without somehow getting transported to different realms,) can't change loot settings. So fucking frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    +3

Feels like Blizz broke parties atm. Can't form one (without somehow getting transported to different realms,) can't change loot settings. So fucking frustrating.
    They finally catered to the solo players screaming for more things for them to do

Well I tried questing solo too and got phased in the middle of fucking combat. I phased into different realms twice while clearing out Tanaan objectives solo. This is one of the strangest bugs I've ever seen.

Yeah, joined a group to farm the kitty claws in tanaan yesterday, Me (The tank) and the healer were in the same phase, the 3 dpsers were in a different one, I think we had to remake the party 3 or 4 times to get everyone into the same phase.

+4