+ 5
    If you have to attack a person instead of what they're saying, then you've already lost the argument.

Uh where is the +8 from?

+6

+ 8
    Monk/Main,Druid/Alt, Logs. Meine Gilde rekrutiert. Bei Interesse kontaktiert mich hier, unsere Offiziere in Game oder bewerbt euch direkt auf unserer Website.

+ 9
    If you have to attack a person instead of what they're saying, then you've already lost the argument.

+ 10
    Monk/Main,Druid/Alt, Logs. Meine Gilde rekrutiert. Bei Interesse kontaktiert mich hier, unsere Offiziere in Game oder bewerbt euch direkt auf unserer Website.

+ 11

+ 9

Well, I finished the first season of New Game!, @Pendulous . It was good enough to watch, but... eh, I didn't feel like enough happened. Pantsu girl besto... your favorite was okay, everyone else was forgettable at best, insufferable at worst (Nenecchi, head programmer). 6/10.

I'll watch the second season an episode or two each night.

+6

More happens consistently in season 2, but the show never focuses hard on the actual programming and process of creating a game. That's more the setting for the characters to interact. And Hifumi continues to get better.

Hopefully .hack//G.U. does well so they can remake the first games. Such an amazing series that really deserves to be played by as many people as possible.

+ 7
    Shitty day at work....

+ 9

+6

Marathoned another one-season anime. Good, but didn't quite end, so hoping for a season 2. Although the manga didn't go anywhere, so...probably not.

+ 3

Why was it a bad work day, A-sayo?

And you can't say that without naming what anime it was... And what's next to watch? My vote is Yuru Yuri!

+0

Interviews with Monster Girls. Was sick of watching through K-On and just dealing with emotions over and over, so I got some suggestions for a bunch of comedy stuff. Next on the list is Baka and Test, but the first episode really didn't grip me. Like, at all. Not sure what to pick next, I have a ton now. I do really want to watch Yuru Yuri, but I can't.

Ah. I liked that show... mostly. I really liked Vampire-chan and Dulluhan was cute in the first few episodes. I've never heard of Baka and Test before... Why can't you watch Yuru Yuri? It looks like it's available on Crunchyroll. Is the problem that there's no dub or something?

Well, I wasn't gonna say it, but...

And yeah, I usually don't, but I liked the energetic vampire the most of any character.

Baka and Test is weird. There's a school that puts you into classes based on your test results, and the quality of the classroom is also based on this. So the best students get the best classes, etc. And they have avatars that have stats based off their current test scores they can use to fight other classes.