Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

S. Korea reports first 2 Mers deaths

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asia...-2-mers-deaths

SEOUL — South Korea on Tuesday confirmed the country's first two deaths from Middle East Respiratory Syndrome as it fights to contain the spread of a virus that has killed hundreds of people in the Middle East.

do you think this could turn bad? with many infected? what can you do to protect from it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post

SEOUL — South Korea on Tuesday confirmed the country's first two deaths from Middle East Respiratory Syndrome as it fights to contain the spread of a virus that has killed hundreds of people in the Middle East.

do you think this could turn bad? with many infected? what can you do to protect from it?
    is this Korean Ebola?

Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post

So far since this was posted 6 have been confirmed dead and 80 confirmed cases up from 24, with 2k people in quarantine that have been near the infected.

15+ Year Old Account
    We are doomed.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I was watching a bunch of Korean movies and there's this one movie called "Flu". An Ebola type plague, this was during the bird flu scare, breaks out. It comes down to the Koreans trying to contain the flu and the Americans going to nuke Korea to contain it. lol

Not a very good movie.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The zombie apocalypse is here!

I wouldn't worry. Popular media loves to blow these things out of proportion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    We are doomed.
    Hope not ... yet. I have my money on an antibiotic multi-resistant already existing bacterium.

But in time this planet will have a working antibody against us.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I remember correctly from reading about it in the ME, it's not a huge risk. Will probably be fine once they raise awareness.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's always the Koreans in movies!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

I saw "Mers" and immediately thought elves from the Elder Scrolls series.

I have nothing else to add. See ya.

we cant let south korea go down, thats where my k pop comes from
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt South Korea where patient zero was for World War Z?

Maybe that was North Korea...

If it's like ebola and it's in South Korea I have no doubt that they will be able to contain it. I'll freak out when the Koreans declare an emergency.. Also, wait for the news showing you people in SK with surgical masks on like it's not normal there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Isnt South Korea where patient zero was for World War Z?

Maybe that was North Korea...
    Nah it was in China, in the movie they went to Korea because of the zombie memos the american soldiers there had been sending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Deleted
    Wait, WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If this virus originated in the middle east then Europe is doomed with all the illegal immigrants coming over from the region.

Its a Saudi backed jihadist plague!
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    If it's like ebola and it's in South Korea I have no doubt that they will be able to contain it. I'll freak out when the Koreans declare an emergency.. Also, wait for the news showing you people in SK with surgical masks on like it's not normal there.
    Like this?

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpuv7VPb2rA

Did someone mention plague?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I hope it doesn't turn bad - for reasons we were discussing.
    Oh yeah, right...

Most infections so far were in hospitals and there were some statements from some official that they hope to have the problem solved within 6 months. You are heading over in December, aren't you? I hope it doesn't get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Khuzog View Post
    I saw "Mers" and immediately thought elves from the Elder Scrolls series.

I have nothing else to add. See ya.
    Glad I'm not alone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thailand has confirmed its first known case of the deadly Mers virus, after a man who arrived from a Middle Eastern country was treated for a heart condition.

Public Health Minister Rajata Rajatanavin said on Thursday that two laboratories had confirmed the results.

He said the 75-year-old man has been quarantined at Bamrasbaradura Infectious Diseases Institute in Nonthaburi province.

Mr Rajata said the patient was travelling with three family members who are being monitored at the facility.

The Public Health Ministry said 59 others are being monitored. They were in contact with the man, including nearby passengers on the airplane and a taxi driver.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...dly-mers-virus

its here now also