Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    They scaled with stats before aswell though (except mastery)
    So they did. Well, didn't follow PTR to closely lately. For what it's worth, they probably do scale with mastery as well... it just happens to not do anything useful for them.(They don't have Eclipse, so an increased Eclipse bonus does jack all for them)

With these changes I suddenly feel better about the set bonus from this tier. I was doing some very casual testing on ptr, just dpsing a dummy to check uptimes and I have a nearly 100% uptime on the buff from the faerie dragons. They also deal 20% of my damage which is hilarious to me for some reason. Very glad they fixed the set bonus.

Rest assured it's going to get nerfed. Having 20% of our damage + dots + starfall (if the current 95% chance on the heroic trinket) seems too OP to be true.

They do, you can notice that once your haste trinket proccs (their cast times etc).

Deleted
    Kappa they forgot to nerf hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Rest assured it's going to get nerfed. Having 20% of our damage + dots + starfall (if the current 95% chance on the heroic trinket) seems too OP to be true.
    The archimonde trinkets have been very underwhelming for me as boomy and even as feral when I messed around with that. You lose so much value of raw stats just to get maybe 10-15% damage from starfall? I'm too lazy to do the math currently but it just doesn't feel worth the slot, at least with the normal mode trinket you get to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwlancer View Post
    The archimonde trinkets have been very underwhelming for me as boomy and even as feral when I messed around with that. You lose so much value of raw stats just to get maybe 10-15% damage from starfall? I'm too lazy to do the math currently but it just doesn't feel worth the slot, at least with the normal mode trinket you get to play with.
    Going by this post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post34163158

He's doing single target damage with no movement, and a 83% trinket and yet 62% of his damage is not affected by movement. Seems incredibly op to me, even if you take starfall out of the equation (although I'd say, based on sims, that a proper trinket accounts for about 10% of our damage as well on single target).
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2015-06-03 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    Except the other trinkets right now are absolute trash except for the int proc one.

You mention DoTs and starfall, but on aoe the dragon spawn is either capped to only spawning from one set of DoTs or are rrppm, so on aoe the 2 set only did like 4-5% of my damage.

Deleted
    Don't worry, that 2p is gonna get nerfed big time, no way they are gonna let it do 20% of our dmg single target. Our on the move dps will improve slightly with the class trinket and 2p, but we should still be one of the weaker classes during movement (especially if the movement overlaps with cds).

Quote Originally Posted by Whyevernot View Post
    Except the other trinkets right now are absolute trash except for the int proc one.

You mention DoTs and starfall, but on aoe the dragon spawn is either capped to only spawning from one set of DoTs or are rrppm, so on aoe the 2 set only did like 4-5% of my damage.
    Which seems about what I'd expect from a 2pc bonus. 2-3% damage on aoe and 10ish on single target, plus the 8% buff from the 4pc seem powerful enough of a set bonus to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    Kappa they forgot to nerf hurricane.
    I'd imagine they less "forgot" and just did not consider it relevant to do. Not like it matters much either way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'd imagine they less "forgot" and just did not consider it relevant to do. Not like it matters much either way.
    can't you tell a joke when you see one

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    can't you tell a joke when you see one
    You're on the internet. If you don't put a 12m high warning sign up, most people will miss it. I guarantee you there's somebody out there who will have taken you seriously.

For that matter, every time somebody says/writes Kappa, i immediately think of japanese mythology.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You're on the internet. If you don't put a 12m high warning sign up, most people will miss it. I guarantee you there's somebody out there who will have taken you seriously.

For that matter, every time somebody says/writes Kappa, i immediately think of japanese mythology.
    While the joke in itself was fairly obvious, he put up a 12m high warning sign, and you still messed up, obviously you noticed it as well, but decided not to care. Both strong indications that you are socially retarded, no offense, I legitimately believe you actually are and there is a high chance you don't know.

as for kappa using it for much else than a greek letter, is stupid, but then again this is the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    While the joke in itself was fairly obvious, he put up a 12m high warning sign, and you still messed up, obviously you noticed it as well, but decided not to care. Both strong indications that you are socially retarded, no offense, I legitimately believe you actually are and there is a high chance you don't know.

as for kappa using it for much else than a greek letter, is stupid, but then again this is the internet.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_%28folklore%29

Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    The Archimonde class trinket got a pretty major buff as well, with the normal version having a 83% chance to trigger Starfall, heroic 95.47% and mythic 109.76%.
    jesus. welcome the aoe gods

Deleted
    The trinket is horrible for aoe, all you get is free starsurges at the cost of a trinket slot, and those SSs are gonna be a super small part of your aoe dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    The trinket is horrible for aoe, all you get is free starsurges at the cost of a trinket slot, and those SSs are gonna be a super small part of your aoe dmg.
    Depends on the AoE. If there's a primary target that needs to die asap (and there usually is) then it's going to be worth it even if it doesn't show on the meters.

Deleted
    It's FREE aoe. Not GO(O)D aoe. Big difference.

It's not even free. On an AoE heavy fight, you're basically losing a trinket slot to add SS to your rotation.