No class more fun then rogue

Is there anyone else on here that just does not have any fun playing any other class but a rogue. I have so many alts and I DREAD having to play them. I only have fun on my rogue. Now yes I am much better at my rogue but I put time into all my classes and know what I am doing and just do not have fun. I just wanted to see if other people just only love their rogue or if people hate their rogue compared to another class.

I do like the twitchy feel of the play style, once upon a time I used to play casters but watching a castbar just puts me to sleep now, warrior - proc-whac-a-mole-no-thank-you, DK-rune-management-ugh. Energy bases class is just something that I really enjoy

I miss vanish, stealth, CloS and the mobility too much while playing other classes...

And the hit and run style is very enjoyable!

Rogue and Monk(MW or WW ) I enjoy

I disagree, but I'm too proud and stubborn to change class after 10 years.

I feel exactly the same way. I just love rogue playstyle, it is very hard for me to play anything else. Once you go rogue you'll never go back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistiix View Post
    Is there anyone else on here that just does not have any fun playing any other class but a rogue. I have so many alts and I DREAD having to play them. I only have fun on my rogue. Now yes I am much better at my rogue but I put time into all my classes and know what I am doing and just do not have fun. I just wanted to see if other people just only love their rogue or if people hate their rogue compared to another class.
    Now don't get me wrong, rogues are fun and all... but monks... damn. I don't play a max level monk, rogue is my highest character at 92 (this expansion doesn't interest me) and I'm unsubscribed.

But I just really like some of the monk abilities. They would have fitted perfectly for a rogue. Things like roll, that is pretty damn fun. I really like their ability charges system, I would prefer that for our cool downs over prep and wish it was a talent.

Monks basically are rogues 2.0. Things I don't like about monks are their unarmed style combat thing, and of course, their lack of stealth - which is essentially the only ability seperating us from them. I'm only talking about melee dps monks of course, I don't even know that much about them, havnt played properly since wotlk so it's all new/unlearned to me. Heck I don't even know how half the classes work any more now that paladins got redesigned for a 2nd time.

I like my rogue the most. Followed by my DK tank.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__