Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    so many awful artifacts in that pixel.

- - - Updated - - -

monster musume airing soon
    Blame tumblr

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

monster musume airing soon
    She's voiced by Sora Amamiya? I'll check it out just for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Didnt know that XD but regardless i'd still watch it even without her, i just hope theres a uncensored version
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I'd have never guessed that Isla has the same VA as Touka >.>
    Looked at MAL to know who she was

btw there's an audio drama for plastic memories where Isla reads her letter to Tsukasa. only like 3 minutes long and worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I'd have never guessed that Isla has the same VA as Touka >.>
    Looked at MAL to know who she was
    She was Mikatan from Punch Line too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Lol Shimoneta

Here is the endcard that were removed by Funimation... xD nsfw http://i.imgur.com/TF7v9Gt.png
    I was not expecting that when I clicked that link

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I've never really wanted a figure before aside from maybe Eva Unit 01, but I NEED this.

http://www.amazon.com/Kotobukiya-Tsu...ywords=sidonia

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Te9r8A1NL._SL1000_.jpg[IMG]
    Wow I'm not into figure's much either but that just would be plain cool no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    DRRR - I'm unbelievably happy right now. That episode was freaking amazing. Not only new characters (in true DRRR fashion), but the story CONTINUES TO GET MORE INTENSE. Literally every episode since episode 1 of the first season it gets crazier every episode, as more and more things get revealed and more and more things happen one after the other. And it's crazy how so much can happen in one episode with every character staying essentially in the same place. Probably from the amount of characters, Game of Thrones has nothing on this.

Having this start again has made everything so great for me now, I finally feel alive after getting back from my trip.

Next week can't come soon enough.
    Ah Zath and his top tier plebness of over-exageration on Drr.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ok, I mentioned this not so long ago about Hajime in Gatchaman but, I dare anyone to tell me that she doesn't have massive plot while being serious.

Otherwise, really happy I only recently saw S1 so I didn't have to wait too long for Insight. It's basically more of the same but even better. New characters are great too.
    Just watching episode 0 was enough to get me super hype for it. I only watched S1 a little bit ago bit really just so looking forward to watching it. Was such an awesome show from start to finish in S1 so have high hopes for S2.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Well, it makes sense that in season 2 they would... *puts on sunglasses*

Develop the plot.

[video=youtube;6YMPAH67f4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o[video]
    "slow clap gif of anime girl here because google a shit"

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Shimoneta first episode

What the fuck have I just watched? LOL

This shit is ridiculously ridiculous but it is gloriously glorious at the same time. Most eccentric shit ever, 10/10 already just for the theme.
    Animation quality also pretty damn good with also great color contrast here and there at screen, but that's not exactly important and hardly noticeable when you're watching it. OMG.
    It's just too hilarious, holy damn.
    THAT ENDING WITH THE ENTIRE SCHOOL MOANING AT THE FLY HENTAI, ROFL LOLOLOLOL
    Still trying to get my shit straight.
    I'm glad to see such a hype review of it, was looking forward to the obserdity of this

Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail of Life View Post
    Cant believe id say this when i first started it but, im really enjoying World Trigger. Shame that it only has 13 episodes left, not real sure how they will end the show. Kinda hoping for another season. It is Toei so i may be granted that eventually.
    Shit wait that thing is already at only 13 episodes left? I was guna watch it as well cus well, cool concept so figured I'd give it a shot.

btw there's an audio drama for plastic memories where Isla reads her letter to Tsukasa. only like 3 minutes long and worth it
    Much interest

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/39qcJzgFRmEpk6iLdXfaokImysBcTRf7E3gykgv0Z9z8xYYavwQjTMIVN6MmT2zPjPRutV5rx8LPLgaexdMUmQ=w42 6-h240-n[MG]
    Nu uh .

Charlotte - Enjoyed it a lot! Recognized Tomori's voice right away as same VA as Iroha. Scumbag MC is great, but his little sister is too loud and hyper for me. That's really my only complaint. Interested in seeing where this one goes.

Gate - Seems like it could be really fun to watch. The premise has me interested and the MC seems likable but a little on the bland side. Definitely going to watch again next week.

Rokka no Yusha - Didn't really like MC, but the story seems like it could be good. Princess was pretty funny, though. I'll give it a couple of episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Izaya messing with people over the hospital phone was pretty hilarious.
    So freaking good. Poor Sensei.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I think I'm going to try and move to Japan (and teach English) after I finish college. To be quite honest ever since I got back from my trip I've felt pretty shitty. I really loved it there. Who knows, it might be nothing but a temporary fantasy right now, but I'm at least going to spend the next two years with the intention to become fluent.
    I'm going for the Olympics, maybe to have an internship or something with the Olympic Committee to help out. That would be an idea for you maybe. Afterwards I'm planning on applying to Tokyo University for my Masters in Business Management or International Business. I should be able to get in since I average a 3.7~ GPA.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Ah Zath and his top tier plebness of over-exageration on Drr.
    IT'S TRUE YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THE BEST TASTE TYVM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm going for the Olympics, maybe to have an internship or something with the Olympic Committee to help out. That would be an idea for you maybe. Afterwards I'm planning on applying to Tokyo University for my Masters in Business Management or International Business. I should be able to get in since I average a 3.7~ GPA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I think I'm going to try and move to Japan (and teach English) after I finish college. To be quite honest ever since I got back from my trip I've felt pretty shitty. I really loved it there. Who knows, it might be nothing but a temporary fantasy right now, but I'm at least going to spend the next two years with the intention to become fluent.
    I'm planning to go maximum weeb at some point too. I haven't had the time to study Japanese for a while but then again, I also have a good while before I can even consider moving to Grorious Nippon since I need to fit military and stuff in between my studies.

頑張ってくださいね!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gatchaman Crowds - Enjoyed It 8
    Mh ye It were pretty good. We need more characters like Hajime. :3

Now for some Durarara!! meh... 36 eps + 2 ovas, I won't be able to finish that In one day, oor I might have If I started with DRRR instead of Gatchaman Crowds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I was not expecting that when I clicked that link
    Saw it on reddit and had to download the raw to see if that picture were actually used as the endcard. :p
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2015-07-05 at 11:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ world trigger talk: been watching it since the beginning
    [CENTER]

I just missed FLCL BD collection, brand new and sealed, for about £10 because I was watching Charlotte... ;_; Instant 0/10!
    FLCL was bad though, so you're good.

10+ Year Old Account
    rokka no yuusha - "I think I've heard strongest in the world enough to last through my life" is exactly my feelings
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're all fans of that particular manga here

Charlotte - Overall much more interesting than I thought it would be. I just expected cute girls fawning over MC while they do cute stuff, for some reason. I got much more, thankfully. MC is a bit of a dick, I'm fine with that. Little sister was very cute. Art and animation were good, music was decent. Will keep watching for now.
    Loving Murcielago MC is my favorite kind of crazy