10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Chapters for Days just aren't long enough...

- - - Updated - - -

What, you aren't satisfied with the WW2 anime that paint the Japanese in a better light?
    I just want a ww2 anime where the mc is a pilot and the season ends on a kamikaze mission at pearl harbor.

- - - Updated - - -

Illya prisma movie key visual. Looks amazing.

Huh, Speaking of Major... A new manga came out last year for it thats still running. Think i need to check it out.

Stop iiiiiiiit, making me want to start up a rewatch of it all xD

Latest manga is Goro's son, only 4 volumes last time I looked so easily caught up with
    Im in the process of starting a rewatch of it. Just got done downloading all the seasons... rewatch imminent.

I need a Jiang Lan's realm in order to watch my Chinese cartoons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talked about the decline of birthrates in Japan and how it relates to their culture, namely anime, in Foreign Policy today. : )

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I also need one of those...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Talked about the decline of birthrates in Japan and how it relates to their culture, namely anime, in Foreign Policy today. : )
    I bet you were the star pupil. Isnt anime considered evil in the eyes of christians?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck are Sentai putting actual anime films on Steam...
    checking if it's possible to make money there I guess? I mean, Wakfu and Naruto is on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    I bet you were the star pupil. Isnt anime considered evil in the eyes of christians?
    Ye ofc. We do daily rituals to cleanse ourselves of the blight of anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? It doesn't increase your lifespan.

How many times a week do you get exorcised?

You haven't cleansed yourself enough yet it appears then? Or is the taint too deep now?

Must get tiring.

Twice. A day. 7days a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    What Swisted said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You haven't cleansed yourself enough yet it appears then? Or is the taint too deep now?
    I hide it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Twice. A day. 7days a week.
    This.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, guess so. Didn't know Naruto was on there though lol
    There's some Bleach movies/episodes too. I can't check though.

An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-09-21 at 09:24 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Ok, ok... sod it. Where did you get them from? I can only find batches without seeds right now And the urge to rewatch is too much...
    Got them off of Bakabt. Just googled "Bakabt Major S1" then S2...etc it was the first one for me.

Oooooh, not been on there in so long that I forgot it existed! My ratio is solid still, thankfully lol Thanks.

Edit: They have eeeeverything! This makes me happy.
    Mhmmmm made me very happy. Its been awhile since ive seen this so its going to be a fun rewatch. Im about to look for Prince of Tennis to join in on the sports craze. Also have Rave Master going right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    One Piece's last chapter was interesting as fuck. Sanji's sister is definitely not a bad person, I wonder if she'll help Sanji escape and I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was the one who helped him escape when he was young. She seems to care about him.

Also wondering if its still possible for Sanji to awaken his mutation, would probably give him a decent power-up. Which he would never use in a fight due to his pride, but still a power-up.
    Now I can get to respond to this!

She can't be at this point. Even after saving Luffy it was debatable I suppose, but not anymore.

That being said, I'm not sure if he'll even "awaken" a mutation. It seems to me he's able to be on par with his siblings even, hence why they so quickly switch to threatening him to kill the chef rather than take him on, and Sanji didn't even get up to using his diablo legs or whatever. If anything, maybe it will turn out that is his "mutation", I mean, being able to set your legs on fire and run on air is pretty crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    So this just happened in a comp game, I wasn't even solo healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Now I can get to respond to this!

She can't be at this point. Even after saving Luffy it was debatable I suppose, but not anymore.

That being said, I'm not sure if he'll even "awaken" a mutation. It seems to me he's able to be on par with his siblings even, hence why they so quickly switch to threatening him to kill the chef rather than take him on, and Sanji didn't even get up to using his diablo legs or whatever. If anything, maybe it will turn out that is his "mutation", I mean, being able to set your legs on fire and run on air is pretty crazy
    To be honest those other siblings don't even seem to be taking Sanji seriously at all. He kicked one of them in the chapter and the guy had no damage afterwards. Sure, not one of his best kicks (no diable jumble and probably no haki), but his brother is still quite impressive not to display any damage whatsoever.

All this mutation thing is pretty crazy though, I wonder how strong that most important sibling is (the one with the number 1 shirt when they were young), they were as strong as adults when they were 5 (judging by looks) and Mr.Dad said that Sanji would need to train 1000x as hard to be able to match. That guy seems serious, and judging by Sanji's expression after being hit by him, he's indeed something else.

Being born stronger is like cheating though, and maybe the other two brothers didn't get as strong because the power got over their heads and they didn't train as much as they were supposed to, they all seem like total jerks too.

Reiju was great when she was young and she's been great now too, can't see her as an enemy anymore. I doubt she'd intentionally hurt Sanji unless her own life was in question.