10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Absolute shit festival. I know you scum love these types of manga. Shit MC reborn with OP magic. Nothing of interest to see here as he gathers a horde of lolis.
    That reminds me that I need to get caught up on the WN. also this is getting a Anime.

15+ Year Old Account
    gabriel dropout 11 - I want to teach a cute angel how to use a computer

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    gabriel dropout 11 - I want to teach a cute angel how to use a computer
    I went to look at the numbers for anime to see which ones were the most watced at the end of the season and I saw Gabriel was near the top. I watched episode 1 and was surprised at how genuinly funny it was.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I went to look at the numbers for anime to see which ones were the most watced at the end of the season and I saw Gabriel was near the top. I watched episode 1 and was surprised at how genuinly funny it was.
    Well its pretty much just a comedy anime. Only original thing is that they are angels and demons and not the usual school girls.
    The dog joke keeps repeating itself.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well its pretty much just a comedy anime. Only original thing is that they are angels and demons and not the usual school girls.
    The dog joke keeps repeating itself.
    Well, I've only watched episode 1 but how Gabriel spent her money on the virtual staff? Later she says "this party is going nowhere", her room is a mess.

It's not Louis CK or Dave Chapel, I won't say you'll laugh out loud, but it has it's moments. For your typical comedy animes this is above average.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Question: On Crunchyroll, what is the difference between the movie and television versions of Chain Chronicle: The Light of Haeccetias?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

Not sure if it needs transtation.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yōkai Apāto no Yūga na Nichijō Supernatural Light Novels Get TV Anime in July

The novels' story centers on Yūshi Inaba, a 16-year-old boy whose parents died three years ago. He moved into his uncle's house, but resolved to move into a dormitory in high school. Those plans were dashed when that dormitory burned down. He eventually finds an apartment with cheap 25,000-yen (about US$220) rent. Yūshi finds out too late that the apartment is home to supernatural creatures such as ghosts, yōkai, and mononoke, and his daily life becomes embroiled in the eccentric apartment.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-july/.113742

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni Light Novels Get Summer TV Anime

After a freak accident involving some lightning winds up zapping him dead, 15-year-old Mochizuki Touya wakes up to find himself face-to-face with God. “I am afraid to say that I have made a bit of a blunder...” laments the old coot. But all is not lost! God says that he can reincarnate Touya into a world of fantasy, and as a bonus, he gets to bring his smartphone along with! So begins Touya's adventure in a new, anachronistic pseudo-medieval world. Friends! Laughs! Tears! Inexplicable Deus ex Machina! He sets off on a journey full of wonder as he absentmindedly travels from place to place, following whatever goal catches his fancy. The curtains lift on an epic tale of swords, sorcery, and smartphone apps!
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-anime/.113688

Manga 'Gurazeni' Receives TV Anime Adaptation

This is the story of Natsunosuke Honda, a pro baseball player—a relief pitcher who has been playing pro in a team called Spiders for 8 years and is one of the highest paid players in the game. He measures how good players are by how much money they make, and he intends to be on top and stay there, and as such is always looking for players to challenge and does everything to insure that he is better than they are.
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1601092

- - - Updated - - -

Manga 'Gakuen Babysitters' Gets Anime Adaptation

After their parents are killed in a plane crash, Ryuuichi and his younger brother Kotarou are taken in by the chairman, who they never met before, of an elite academy. Ryuuichi becomes the school daycare's new babysitter.
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1601172

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    About to watch Koe no Katachi for the third time... what am I doing to myself?!
    I haven't seen it even once yet.
    Why are you doing this to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    About to watch Koe no Katachi for the third time... what am I doing to myself?!
    >third time

Please leave.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maid Dragon 11 - this is the type of anime that i can't help but think 'why isn't anime real'. i want to live a comfy life with cute dragons too

coincidentally elma is the only one without a human, so i could be her partner. it'd be perfect. pls kill me already

15+ Year Old Account

also was this posted yet

looks terrible

[video=youtube;zS9UW2xjdqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdqE[video]

also was this posted yet

looks terrible
    haha that does look awful. do people still dye their hair like him? I thought that was a 90s thing.
    although willem dafoe for ryuk is pretty awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Kekkai Sensen Season 2 due in October 2017.
    Disgusting.

[video=youtube;zS9UW2xjdqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdqE[video]

also was this posted yet

looks terrible
    It shouldn't have been posted.

Or even created.

Remember that time Death Note was action packed?

Neither do I.

Video about IRL best girl

Posting Death Note Netflix trash but not this.

I'm disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks so much for this, it's really a good deal on quite a few of these
    [CENTER]