Saekano - Megumi just became second best girl in show.
    Utaha retains top spot for now.

Eriri is still worst girl in show.

Started watching Hatsukoi Limited. I just stumbled upon it randomly while looking for something to watch and it's quite good so far.
    Very good, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Started watching Hatsukoi Limited. I just stumbled upon it randomly while looking for something to watch and it's quite good so far.
    Very good, even.
    Never even heard of it.

Had a random PM on MAL from some girl that had high anime compatibility with me. Been chatting with her a bit, got her to start watching Chihayafuru. One more has been awakened to the light.

A bit late, but apparently I've watched 3541 episodes if I only count the shows I completed.

22,549 completed eps using completeds

1526 (1340 if counting conly completed) episodes, 9051 chapters.

The great detective knows|スター・ゴージャス・プリンセス・キス!|Shittiest MAL

I have around 3600 chapters read but only if I count both publishing and completed manga since most manga I'm reading are still ongoing.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you could also say that I "cheated" on some of those manga since I list chapters as read when I only watched the anime. For example, when I started reading Magi I listed the chapters the anime adapted as read.

dangan 2 ch 5 - well that was a trip. I got how nagito planned to kill himself falsely 100%, but as usual I ignore half of the clues (his room's poison set / container fragments). The other thing is I guess I missed the line where Akane "opened the door slightly but couldn't open it more" which would change it from murder to suicide 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Had a random PM on MAL from some girl that had high anime compatibility with me. Been chatting with her a bit, got her to start watching Chihayafuru. One more has been awakened to the light.
    >Getting "random" PMs from girls in MAL

Random you say, Sj pls. Also good job.

Does the new Voltron series count as anime?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

3135 eps watched of all anime
    1090 episodes that aren't Naruto, Bleach, One Piece or Fairy Tail...

Damn weebs
    Sometimes updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Got the big ol' 789 here.

2,330 chapters though...haven't fully filled out the manga section yet.

Also just realized I screwed up a bit, let me fix that manga section lol
    I'm kind of scared to check how many I've watched haha.

Probably several thousand I'm sure. I actually never liked manga for a long while till I ended up trying KNIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Also Tennis is an almost always courteous forum - well - ork; that deserves some respect.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently CR have added a few anime like Kekkai Sensen, for all you dirty streamers.

I love you all really
    Sometimes updated...

8,374 eps and 11,365 chapters!

8,622 episodes and 30,007 chapters. I haven't updated my manga list in forever though, so it is probably closer to 35,000 at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    dangan 2 ch 5 - well that was a trip. I got how nagito planned to kill himself falsely 100%, but as usual I ignore half of the clues (his room's poison set / container fragments). The other thing is I guess I missed the line where Akane "opened the door slightly but couldn't open it more" which would change it from murder to suicide 100% sure.
    Danganronpa 2 ch 5 Even before the trial started, the only thought in my mind was that Nagito had killed himself. The issue was that it seemed way too obvious, so there was probably some other answer. When the actual murder was revealed I was kind of peeved because it was pretty absurd, especially how the specific person was chosen.

But afterwards thinking about it more I can't help but laugh at how crazy it is. Nagito betting everything on his luck to get the traitor to kill him is so insane it's amazing, and it's something only Danganronpa could do. In the end I definitely think it was my favourite chapter. Having everything unravel during the trial while everyone begins to realize the extent of Nagito's absurdity was just great.

I had actually been spoiled about a few things before I even started the game (who/what the traitor was, the truth behind the island), so the Chiaki reveal wasn't a surprise to me. That said, the end of the trial was still gut-wrenching because Chiaki is perfect and best girl.

Seikaisuru Kado 03 - tfw Trump immediately invades to take the source of infinite energy.

Last edited by Enjeh; 2017-04-21 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    >Getting "random" PMs from girls in MAL

Random you say, Sj pls. Also good job.
    No, seriously. I never go on MAL. I just so happened to be in the mood to reorganize my favorites and during page refreshes, I had a notification. She's from Singapore and speaks perfect English. I'm using the opportunity to learn about the country since the gf and I were considering it for a vacation spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how is the Spanish translation for Chi no Wadachi out, but no English translation in sight?

Dear Kado creators - your show is really good but please for the love of god speed it up a bit k?