1. #67381
    The Lightbringer Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Axel
    Posts
    3,626

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  2. #67382
    Kakegurui E01: Wasn't particularly good, but good enough to make me want to watch more. I will say that some of the faces they make are just...weird...


  3. #67383
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Kakegurui E01: Wasn't particularly good, but good enough to make me want to watch more. I will say that some of the faces they make are just...weird...

    A female Joey?

  4. #67384
    Immortal UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Anime can die today:
    [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/284/289/4f5.png[IMG]
    What is with the square heads? o.O

    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Kakegurui E01: Wasn't particularly good, but good enough to make me want to watch more. I will say that some of the faces they make are just...weird...

    [img]http://i.imgur.com/xROBsTqm.png[img]
    Get used to those faces. I actually like them, tbh. I like to think it's a look at their "true" face, when in certain circumstances.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I only know Jonouchi. Who is this "Joey" you speak of?
    Sometimes updated...

  5. #67385
    Settled on a 9 for Texhnolyze.

  6. #67386
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    A female Joey?
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/2vqAvqZm.jpg[img]
    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Get used to those faces. I actually like them, tbh. I like to think it's a look at their "true" face, when in certain circumstances.
    Looking back, I think I do like them... but on my first viewing they were distracting and odd looking. /shrug

  7. #67387
    Immortal UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Looking back, I think I do like them... but on my first viewing they were distracting and odd looking. /shrug
    Yeah, they can really just sort of catch you off-guard in comparison to how their faces normally look.
    Sometimes updated...

  8. #67388
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I only know Jonouchi. Who is this "Joey" you speak of?
    Who the heck was watching Yu-Gi-Oh in Japanese

  9. #67389
    Immortal UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Who the heck was watching Yu-Gi-Oh in Japanese
    It was the only language Season Zero was available in, since it never released outside of Japan
    Sometimes updated...

  10. #67390
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It was the only language Season Zero was available in, since it never released outside of Japan
    One season out of how many though

  11. #67391
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,986
    Marathoned Koyomimono in prep for Owari S2. Holy shit the end took me by surprise. I'd been told the last couple episodes were necessary for Owari S2, but I didn't expect that. She's back! Woo! After so long. I never thought I'd see her again.

    Now it is time for Owari. Hyype. It is finally time to see how it ends (aside from Zokuowari) after so long.

  12. #67392
    re creators 17 this was a lot better. although nazi magical girl stuff is still just way to convenient. and edgy girl will probably make it awful again. last episode had some nice fanservice and didn't realize red head was so stacked before.

  13. #67393
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,986
    Owari S2 first arc (1st ep) - This is already stunning. Araragi's journey through hell with Hachikuji acting as his Virgil was great. It was awesome to see their original antics making a come back, especially that beginning part, but I also loved the tension while she was guiding him through hell, along with all the great imagery in each scene. The flashbacks and connecting the dots during the "tour" made it perfect. Finding out how intricately everything was connected when he got to the guy at the temple was the best part though. Araragi's reasoning for coming back to life is the best. "I can't cherish girls". 10/10

    HE.

    BROUGHT.

    HACHIKUJI.

    BACK.

    AND.

    KISS.

    SHOT.

    IS.

    BACK.




    HOLY FUCK THAT END.

    THAT WAS SO GOOD.

  14. #67394
    oh hey it was a zath hype post. don't think I've seen one of those for awhile

  15. #67395
    Field Marshal Suicidal Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere.
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Marathoned Koyomimono in prep for Owari S2. Holy shit the end took me by surprise. I'd been told the last couple episodes were necessary for Owari S2, but I didn't expect that. She's back! Woo! After so long. I never thought I'd see her again.

    Now it is time for Owari. Hyype. It is finally time to see how it ends (aside from Zokuowari) after so long.
    whoops forgot to watch koyomi

  16. #67396
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    whoops forgot to watch koyomi
    I would have been pretty confused at the beginning of Owari S2 without having seen Koyomi.

  17. #67397
    Field Marshal Suicidal Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere.
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I would have been pretty confused at the beginning of Owari S2 without having seen Koyomi.
    yeah I felt I missed something somewhere, but it fell into "maybe I just forgot the end of the last season"

  18. #67398
    Scarab Lord Sesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,400
    Fate/Apocrypha 07 - Next episodes should be pretty hype. I'm excited to finally see Vlad in action. Hopefully A-1 doesn't make it look like shit.

  19. #67399
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    yeah I felt I missed something somewhere, but it fell into "maybe I just forgot the end of the last season"
    It's really only the last two episodes that matter, but the entire thing is worth the watch. The Oshino episode alone it top tier.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Fate/Apocrypha 07 - Next episodes should be pretty hype. I'm excited to finally see Vlad in action. Hopefully A-1 doesn't make it look like shit.
    So I kinda burned through all my SQ trying to get Claws, Phoenix Feathers, and Caster Monuments.

    I still need 8 more caster monuments, 1 more feather, and 2 more claws before I can final ascension my Heracles and Waver. ;-; Still haven't fully decided which to grail, but I'm leaning towards my Waver. Mainly because it's easier to get a feather and 8 monuments than it is 2 claws (spent over 1k AP the other day trying to get claws and didn't get a single one).

  20. #67400
    Field Marshal Suicidal Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere.
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's really only the last two episodes that matter, but the entire thing is worth the watch. The Oshino episode alone it top tier.
    Oh yeah I'm watching them all today...on 5 atm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •