"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Kakegurui E01: Wasn't particularly good, but good enough to make me want to watch more. I will say that some of the faces they make are just...weird...

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Kakegurui E01: Wasn't particularly good, but good enough to make me want to watch more. I will say that some of the faces they make are just...weird...

A female Joey?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Anime can die today:
    [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/284/289/4f5.png[IMG]
    What is with the square heads? o.O

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xROBsTqm.png[img]
    Get used to those faces. I actually like them, tbh. I like to think it's a look at their "true" face, when in certain circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I only know Jonouchi. Who is this "Joey" you speak of?
    Sometimes updated...

Settled on a 9 for Texhnolyze.

A female Joey?
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/2vqAvqZm.jpg[img]
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Get used to those faces. I actually like them, tbh. I like to think it's a look at their "true" face, when in certain circumstances.
    Looking back, I think I do like them... but on my first viewing they were distracting and odd looking. /shrug

Looking back, I think I do like them... but on my first viewing they were distracting and odd looking. /shrug
    Yeah, they can really just sort of catch you off-guard in comparison to how their faces normally look.
    Sometimes updated...

I only know Jonouchi. Who is this "Joey" you speak of?
    Who the heck was watching Yu-Gi-Oh in Japanese

Who the heck was watching Yu-Gi-Oh in Japanese
    It was the only language Season Zero was available in, since it never released outside of Japan
    Sometimes updated...

It was the only language Season Zero was available in, since it never released outside of Japan
    One season out of how many though

Marathoned Koyomimono in prep for Owari S2. Holy shit the end took me by surprise. I'd been told the last couple episodes were necessary for Owari S2, but I didn't expect that. She's back! Woo! After so long. I never thought I'd see her again.

Now it is time for Owari. Hyype. It is finally time to see how it ends (aside from Zokuowari) after so long.

re creators 17 this was a lot better. although nazi magical girl stuff is still just way to convenient. and edgy girl will probably make it awful again. last episode had some nice fanservice and didn't realize red head was so stacked before.

Owari S2 first arc (1st ep) - This is already stunning. Araragi's journey through hell with Hachikuji acting as his Virgil was great. It was awesome to see their original antics making a come back, especially that beginning part, but I also loved the tension while she was guiding him through hell, along with all the great imagery in each scene. The flashbacks and connecting the dots during the "tour" made it perfect. Finding out how intricately everything was connected when he got to the guy at the temple was the best part though. Araragi's reasoning for coming back to life is the best. "I can't cherish girls". 10/10

HE.

BROUGHT.

HACHIKUJI.

BACK.

AND.

KISS.

SHOT.

IS.

BACK.

HOLY FUCK THAT END.

THAT WAS SO GOOD.

oh hey it was a zath hype post. don't think I've seen one of those for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Marathoned Koyomimono in prep for Owari S2. Holy shit the end took me by surprise. I'd been told the last couple episodes were necessary for Owari S2, but I didn't expect that. She's back! Woo! After so long. I never thought I'd see her again.

Now it is time for Owari. Hyype. It is finally time to see how it ends (aside from Zokuowari) after so long.
    whoops forgot to watch koyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    whoops forgot to watch koyomi
    I would have been pretty confused at the beginning of Owari S2 without having seen Koyomi.

I would have been pretty confused at the beginning of Owari S2 without having seen Koyomi.
    yeah I felt I missed something somewhere, but it fell into "maybe I just forgot the end of the last season"

Fate/Apocrypha 07 - Next episodes should be pretty hype. I'm excited to finally see Vlad in action. Hopefully A-1 doesn't make it look like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    yeah I felt I missed something somewhere, but it fell into "maybe I just forgot the end of the last season"
    It's really only the last two episodes that matter, but the entire thing is worth the watch. The Oshino episode alone it top tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Fate/Apocrypha 07 - Next episodes should be pretty hype. I'm excited to finally see Vlad in action. Hopefully A-1 doesn't make it look like shit.
    So I kinda burned through all my SQ trying to get Claws, Phoenix Feathers, and Caster Monuments.

I still need 8 more caster monuments, 1 more feather, and 2 more claws before I can final ascension my Heracles and Waver. ;-; Still haven't fully decided which to grail, but I'm leaning towards my Waver. Mainly because it's easier to get a feather and 8 monuments than it is 2 claws (spent over 1k AP the other day trying to get claws and didn't get a single one).

It's really only the last two episodes that matter, but the entire thing is worth the watch. The Oshino episode alone it top tier.
    Oh yeah I'm watching them all today...on 5 atm