"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Re:Creators

Not quite a "classic in the making" but I enjoyed this show. Admittedly, it was bumpy ride of cringe, quality and wasted potential on all sides, but what was there was still just too endearing for me to really come to dislike it.

I looked forward to this show every week and it had some fantastic character design as well as some turns that I personally didn't expect (for example, Mamika's death and its finality).

A 7 would feel somewhat too low so I will go with an 8/10 for now.
    I would give it a 9.0.

What happened to the fox girl? I thought they would give her epitaph in the last episode, she was by far the most interesting character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I would give it a 9.0.

What happened to the fox girl? I thought they would give her epitaph in the last episode, she was by far the most interesting character.
    Re:Creators
    Magane went on a plane and went somewhere. If Meteora is going to lose her magic after a while it's likely that she's going to lose her meme magic as well.

That being said, they passed up a good chance to include her in some entertaining scene in the final episode. That disappointed me a little.

ReLife 197: He actually went ahead and said it. Progress! We have progress! I was a bit apprehensive when Hishiro pulled her hand away, however Kaizaki turned it all around. Now to wait for next week to see how she responds to it, hopefully it is a positive response!

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Would you cuddle with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Would you cuddle with her?
    I still dont know if its a guy or girl. Didnt read manga. And this is manga autor official art btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I still dont know if its a guy or girl. Didnt read manga. And this is manga autor official art btw.
    tiny spoiler its a girl, that's why I said "her"

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

What a journey this was.

I was determined to watch all of this over the course of my summer break and I made it with just two weeks to go. I managed to watch 50 episodes in just a week but the rest took me almost 5 times as long to complete. I won't say that I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I knew that I was about to start an anime that largely focusses on politics and strategy, both of which I'm not particularly fond of, to say the least.

That being said I probably enjoyed the first 30 episodes the most. Past that point there were long stretches of 10 episodes at a time in which not much of importance happened nor was the time needed to really set up any upcoming events either. The show was merely meandering around.

The show's musings on what a good autocracy is to a bad democracy were interesting but ultimately went mostly unexplored, which is a shame since I felt that the show lost a lot of momentum and meaning past Yang Wenli's untimely and anticlimactic death. Julian unfortunately couldn't take his place as leader of the alliance as I found him to be an incredibly uninteresting character. I thought he was bland and without any real flaws, traits or conflicts to distinguish him as much as he should've been.

"For the sake of democracy" was also not a strong enough reason for me to really be able to still cheer on the Alliance past Yang's death. I did not see a reason for further war at that point, especially considering how weak they were by that time.

In a lot of cases it seemed as though the author wanted to make some events happen by any means, such as Reuental's rebellion.

I'm often apprehensive about starting long anime because I have a hard time simply just dropping something and this anime is one example of a time where I should've trusted myself more. It's not like I didn't enjoy watching this but I can't deny that I feel like I could've spent my time on something that I would've enjoyed more than this.

I'm not completely confident in my current rating but I will settle on a 7.5/10 for now.