Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If you are asking this questions, maybe you should wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen000 View Post
    I have a boy friend. I definitely sure that he loves me so much. But he is a little lazy and often changes his job, which means that he does not save any money so far. What should i do? Should I break up with him? I cannot see any hope with him....
    Why marry? Are you some religious extremist that believes that one cannot be with some1 unless married?

Inform him of your concerns, and if he loves you then he might change.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, especially since you have o ask random people, that isn't a good sign of being ready.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Money is one thing. It's far more important to have stability and organization. If he can't keep money, changes his job too often etc. it's more likely that you will have problems in the future.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    OP doesn't seem to be asking for a millionaire. Just having some form of financial security or future prospects is quite normal for most people to look for. If you want to go for the good old "we'll survive on just love", good for you.
    Are you really that naive?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No, especially since you have o ask random people, that isn't a good sign of being ready.
    Not really, sometimes if you ask someone close they might give you an answer out of pitty. Or because they know the boyfriend and it's just normal for them to say yes. Or they don't know the real problem with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Definitely ask the Internet people, they have the answer.
    if they have no one else to ask or want wider opinions? Sure, I suppose Marriage and Relationship forums would be better, but hey...

OP:

No. Sounds like you are too young to get married "I definitely sure that he loves me so much.". That or bait thread.
    -K

no, you shouldn't marry him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Are you really that naive?
    Not even sure what there is to be naive about. Feel free to pretend to be the smarter person without actually saying anything with actual content though.

Dump the loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Not really, sometimes if you ask someone close they might give you an answer out of pitty. Or because they know the boyfriend and it's just normal for them to say yes. Or they don't know the real problem with them.
    Yeah, but knowing that to ask people at random a question you aren't willing to accept otherwise should be your answer, and that is NO! Also if you have friends and family not willing to be honest with you, that is another issue one might want to look at.

Personally, I don't believe in the butterflies in the stomach or cold feet nonsense, if you have apprehension about a decision you are going to make, then typically it is your sub conscious trying to bring something to your attention, and I am being to totally serious, it's completely biological.

All animals do this, we read facial features, observe environmental, and social patterns. Really, really, really liking someone, isn't the same as loving someone or expecting to love someone for a life time, and you shouldn't get married without both parties being at least aware of those concerns.

Met plenty of people who went on to marry someone they liked to keep them in their lives, rather than marrying because they wanted to be with that person.

Every reservation had before married should be explored, hell even couples therapy isn't a bad idea. Before getting married
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

if you have to ask the answer is no
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Talk to him like a normal human being?

Deleted
    Bacon, that is all

Deleted
    Clearly a lot of people on forums like this haven't experienced enough life, because noone is either just successful or just a lazy asshat, life changes, for a lot of people on daily basis. I actually know a few people who are quite the opposite of what they were a few years ago.

One of my mates (roommate) was a lazy guy who slept 12 hours a day and smoked dope the rest of the day, without a job, any future and now he's a chef in a very good restaurant in Paris.

On the other hand, I know of a guy that completed Master's degree in a record time, had straight A's in school and had million hobbies, but is now unemployed and all he does is drink coffee at bars, complaining about everything.

You can't just make plans for your life when you're late teens or early twenties. Sometimes something totally unexpected happens and you end up where you never thought you'd be. Was actually the same with me, I ended up where I always said I was never going to be! So if you love someone, you should be with him, finding real love is a lot harder than finding a job when you really need the money.

If he loves you, then he will try his best to change if you ask him to.

If you love him, then you wouldn't try to change him.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're asking random people for the answer, you prolly already have your answer.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Roofie him, put him in the bathtub, remove any vital organs that can be sold on the black market. Eat the rest. Then find a new boyfriend, and only jokingly hint about what you did to the last lazy boyfriend.
    We have a winner