Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Want to make ashran interesting?
    -Make it 4-5x bigger (and by bigger I mean longer)
    -add in about 7 or 8 useful graveyards
    -Actually have a full reset when someone wins (you can stay in, you just get ported back to town)
    -add in a summonable like old av
    -have a second in command thats killable, which is not near the main guy
    -When your side wins, you ALL get the reward
    So turn it into old school AV?

What would really be amazing would be a 'world war' server where a bunch of different servers are linked to a giant world pvp server with the ability to capture zones/continents. You could implement daily quests through this and use a wide range of different types of pvp/pve. Have capturing a continent grant a 24 hour faction buff. Create mechanics that make it impossible for a faction to just turtle, and instead promote fighting back and playing actively.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So turn it into old school AV?

What would really be amazing would be a 'world war' server where a bunch of different servers are linked to a giant world pvp server with the ability to capture zones/continents. You could implement daily quests through this and use a wide range of different types of pvp/pve. Have capturing a continent grant a 24 hour faction buff. Create mechanics that make it impossible for a faction to just turtle, and instead promote fighting back and playing actively.
    Didnt they say Ashran supposed to be like oldschool AV? or am I dreaming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashrans a mess
    Ashran the 'capitals' suck ass.
    Karabor and Bladespire never being use as capital cities.

yeah, just a few things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    If at least, they would make WG and TB for lvl100.
    It would be amazing if those zones were brought to relevancy for max level. The last times I've been to them were to help someone with achievements (very painful thing to do when stuff like that isn't current content anymore), so it wouldn't just be something for the PvP community to get some more action again, it would also be great for those good old achievement hunters.

Maybe sort of extend Timewalking to those areas?