Deleted

Best way to farm Garrison Resources

I've spent some time getting 5x lvl 100 alts to farm gold with garrison missions, but I'm struggling to get my level 3 buildings and consistently send followers on missions because they're all so resource starved.

I can do the daily heroic on my main but the alts aren't geared. Do i have to get trading posts on all my alts or is there a way to just farm the GR i need to finish the garrisons?

TY

Deleted
    There's 3 ways to farm resources other than trading post:
    1. Buy treasure maps from archeology vendor and collect as many Draenor treasures as possible. most of them contain garrison resources.
    2. Kill every rare in Draenor. All of them drop garrison resources when killed for the first time.
    3. Farm lumber and process it in your lumber mill with follower bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurae View Post
    There's 3 ways to farm resources other than trading post:
    1. Buy treasure maps from archeology vendor and collect as many Draenor treasures as possible. most of them contain garrison resources.
    2. Kill every rare in Draenor. All of them drop garrison resources when killed for the first time.
    3. Farm lumber and process it in your lumber mill with follower bonus.
    #1. Thing to do is get afew scavengers trait follower to 100. You can make more GR than you know what to do with them. Once that is achive buy the trait reroll to reroll followers with no scavenger or treasurehunter. You don't wanna start going all in on treasure hunter till you have afew scavengers to get GR

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Deleted
    On my new alts i always recruit 3 or so scavengers as first followers from the inn to have healthy situation with GR's. Once they are level 100 and geared up, it's enough to sustain mission spam and still generate enough to max out your garrison fairly quickly.

Another way of doing things is leveling your alts in batches. Aka reach level 91 on first, leave it be, start leveling another to 91... repeat until full, then start getting them to 100. Youll get passive income from the caches, 500 res per 3 days. Works well if you level alts 1-100, not so well if you already have full account of 90 toons.

Deleted
    I have 2 scavangers and i'm making money but i'm not rich

Quote Originally Posted by cry4ty94 View Post
    I have 2 scavangers and i'm making money but i'm not rich
    Level more alt

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

If crafting reagents are cheap on your server I.E herbs, ore, fur etc. A lumber mill can help too. 5 per one order. I have the lumber mill a couple people with the trait scavenger and the cache that fills up to 240ish a day on my alt and it keeps me above 2000 resources. Plus the Inn to get followers with that trait helps out too.

Deleted
    Treasure farming!

I usually get around 6-8 scavengers so I can double up on all big missions.
    You can recruit only one follower per week through the inn, but you need about a week of sending them on missions twice a day to get epic level 100 anyway ( without harrison jones ).

I also have trading post so I can use most of those resources to be traded for war mill tokens so I can level them up higher, if Im not mistaken the really good resource missions require 615 or 630 folllowers to even pop up.

Daily DUNGEON from saurfang as you said on top of this should make you poop garrison resource within 3 weeks. Saurfang gives 225 resources vs really random only giving 50. Since its not necesairly to be heroic, you can do it on normal as well if the dungeon allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    On my new alts i always recruit 3 or so scavengers as first followers from the inn to have healthy situation with GR's. Once they are level 100 and geared up, it's enough to sustain mission spam and still generate enough to max out your garrison fairly quickly.

Another way of doing things is leveling your alts in batches. Aka reach level 91 on first, leave it be, start leveling another to 91... repeat until full, then start getting them to 100. Youll get passive income from the caches, 500 res per 3 days. Works well if you level alts 1-100, not so well if you already have full account of 90 toons.
    This... If you're in for the long run or know you'll be lazy and slow level accounts, do this.

I leveled 10/11 characters to 91, just up until you get access to the Garrison and cache. By the time they hit level 100 (I did this months ago) they had been capped at GR cap (10,000); I.e: My level 96 Warrior has 10,000, 91 Rogue has 9,800 etc.

To get even more GR and you're willing to invest time/money, get both a Lumber Mill + Trading post and do their work orders. It really starts to add up very quickly.

Finally, an Inn + recruiting Scavengers is a sure way to get GR. Having Harrison Jones to level them up (doing the daily + a treasure hunter) means your fresh 90 Scavengers will be useful faster since they'll level exponentially quicker.

Deleted
    If gold is not an issue, get those level 3 Lumber Mills up and running. Remember, they no longer cost GR to build, and it takes no time to fill them up once you get to level 3.

And while the lumber work orders are running, go treasure & rare hunting - but don't bother wasting gold on the Treasure Maps. Instead grab HandyNotes and the Draenor Treasures plugin and go to work. If you're on a PvE realm, I can highly recommend hitting the opposing factions' starting zone. If anything, it at least lets you grab the flight points you're eventually going to need.