Wink Share your funny/interesting rogue only moments!

About 2 or so years ago I read a thread on battle.net I think about people sharing their rogue moments be it in BG's or WPvP and I couldn't find anything like that again so let's hear it.

(BTW, I don't play a rogue but I'm starting one very soon).

One of my fondest memories leveling and a super typical Rogue story:
    2006: I leveled in Un'goro Crater and saw this group of 3 players 2 mages and a Hunter - all 3 about my level. I followed them around a little, in stealth of course, and when the Hunter was lagging behind a little I killed him with my little rotation I worked out and vanished immediately. The mages needed a few seconds to realize what happened and started spamming aoe to find me, while I was watching from a safe distance. There is something very satisfying in this A few minutes later I did the same thing in a cave nearby. Was way more exciting bc it was close quarters and my heart pumped like crazy (didn't have much pvp experience yet). But I managed to kill one of them again (this time a mage) and got away.

This may sound boring but as a new player back then this was exactly what I expected out of my Rogue and man did the class deliver

In BG's, sap the hunter, kill the pet, give the hunter a hug then vanish and bugger off. Completely pointless and stupid but I found it very amusing to do often on my Female Dwarf which made it better

During the daily quests for the Isle in TBC. you'd have to go to that ethereal area with the mana wyrms and collect batteries from the ground.

Each was guarded by a mana wyrm and plenty would patrol too. To loot the battery there would be a cast time that would be interupted if you got hit. Due to competition (and jerks) while you tried to kill the wyrm, people would walk in and steal your mana battery.

Except i was a rogue. so if any fool came in to steal mine while i fought the wyrm, i vanished and the mob would focus on them, interupting their loot cast while i take my battery.

thanks for saving me time jerkoffs!

Deleted
    Finding someone in the corner of a BG with the inactive buff on them, frantically searching for someone to hit so they don't get the deserter buff. So, naturally, I full DR sap them into a blind and they get kicked for inactivity.

Two things, equally good and of the same genre;
    1) Vanilla/TBC times, often I was leveling in Stranglethorn because I love it (or used to). Many people were leveling alts there and usually there were high levels helping them, or defending them from gankers. My rogue (any of them, 5 alts) was at the same level of the lowbie, so our fight would be fair, if I didn't have the stealth mechanic. Surprise rape on the enemy, vanish before the high level reacts. Chain camp him like this to annoy both him and the high level due to the fact he couldn't kill me or protect his little baby against a low level rogue.

2) WoD world PvP, I was on the world just searching for people and ganking and I find a group or 3 players, hunter discPriest and warlock questing together. Warlock is super high PvE geared due to his HP, disc priest had good PvE gear (could see it didnt scale up when I engaged combat). Hunter was super low. Sap priest blind lock, chain rekt stun hunter in a smoke, using engineering bombs and stuff, and I'm sub (instant burst, unlike combat scrubs where you need to build red buff). Ganked him once, they were taking care the next time. Followed them for 10 minutes, they got sloppy, ganked again. Rinse and repeat for at least 2 hours until they just gave up.

I love rogue.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!