Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Help installing Lifeleaf - Druid UI

Here's the Video link

I was wondering if anyone knows how I could successfully implement this UI?
    OP has only listed the addons he's used to obtain the end-result:

Art Pack: http://www.filedropper.com/leafuiroth

Art: KGPanels Config and Weak Auras
    Unit Frames: Stuf Ui
    Raid Frames: Vuh Do
    Cast Bar: Azure Cast Bar
    Minimap: Sexy Map
    Buffs and Debuffs: Raven and Weak Auras
    Buttons: Bartender 4 and Masque
    Eclipse Bar: Balance Power Tracker
    Chat: Prat with Nibs Chat Tabs
    Performance Tracker: Skada
    Tool Tip: TipTac
    Name Plates: TidyPlates
    Loot: XLoot
    Miscellaneous Data: SL Data Text

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Cannabith,

This is Lifeleaf. I am flattered you would like a copy of my UI. I will see about setting up a preset on curse later this evening when I get home.

Cheers.

Agree, I like this very much. It is so clean and clear. No clutter. Graphically pleasing. Very well done. I hope you are able to get a preset put up. Thank you

Deleted
    Please post here when its on curse.

Id love to try it out
    Any chance for a feral version some day?

10+ Year Old Account
    This UI is beautiful! Amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodleaf View Post
    Hello Cannabith,

This is Lifeleaf. I am flattered you would like a copy of my UI. I will see about setting up a preset on curse later this evening when I get home.

Cheers.
    Mate that would be very appreciated! You should be very proud of your work! Will be keeping an eye out for updates!

This is WILDLY amazing !

I want to use it !

Deleted
    Hello Cannabith,

Cheers.

Hello Lifeleaf
    Please let us know whenever we can download it, since i would really love to try it out!
    its a perfect UI!

I am currently working on small Tutorial series to give players the know how on creating UI's like mine. I'll be publishing my Interface when the videos go up. Should be sometime in the next 3-4 days. Sorry for the delay everyone.

While I am flattered that my UI has generated so much interest and love, Individual expression should be part of the Modding process. It's my hope that releasing my WTF folder with instructions to replicate your own versions of my UI will inspire people to do more than just install my UI onto their own. I will report to this immediately when the videos go up. Thanks again.

Looking forward to it man, I think that's my goal anyway, your UI as it is, is obviously gorgeous, but I wouldn't mind personally tailoring it to my needs of course! will be good to see your tute.

I am currently working on small Tutorial series to give players the know how on creating UI's like mine. I'll be publishing my Interface when the videos go up. Should be sometime in the next 3-4 days. Sorry for the delay everyone.

While I am flattered that my UI has generated so much interest and love, Individual expression should be part of the Modding process. It's my hope that releasing my WTF folder with instructions to replicate your own versions of my UI will inspire people to do more than just install my UI onto their own. I will report to this immediately when the videos go up. Thanks again.
    Ill definetly be tweaking your ui

But the base of it is just so amazing

BTW, any eta

Deleted

Sounds good!
    can't whait

Some real life stuff hit this week, A proper ETA may look like June 20th

If you'd like - you can send me your wtf and interface folders and I can upload them for you sooner than you release the tute to personalise them.

(I'm just itching hardcore to start tweaking and playing with it :P)

Deleted
    Some real life stuff hit this week, A proper ETA may look like June 20th
    Would be lovely if you did as Grumit asked u :P.
    I check this thread + your youtube like 100 times a day ;D

Very nice looking UI. I'd use that in a heartbeat on my druid, with some minor modifications of chat locations etc.

Deleted
    wtf is this wow. LOL

dear Leaf, i've no clue haven't checked your addons yet, but pls make it so when your in balance, resto is disabled ,and when your resto balance is disabled. if so.

i'll use it as well
    Last edited by mmoc6818f34952; 2015-06-11 at 09:18 PM.

Changing anything from the way he has it already set up will have to be done by yourself. I doubt he'd change HIS ui, to tailor it for someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumit View Post
    Changing anything from the way he has it already set up will have to be done by yourself. I doubt he'd change HIS ui, to tailor it for someone else.

if he is going to upload it, then he does it for the purpose of sharing it, so making his ui spec-based only would require minimal effort and give him more downloads tbh.

i'm not asking him to completely re-write his addons, i'm just asking him to make him allow us to cusstomize his addons. which is a normal thing to ask for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    if he is going to upload it, then he does it for the purpose of sharing it, so making his ui spec-based only would require minimal effort and give him more downloads tbh.

i'm not asking him to completely re-write his addons, i'm just asking him to make him allow us to cusstomize his addons. which is a normal thing to ask for.
    You can customise all addons / setups + if u watched his video, then you could see that he has 2 diffrent ui's.
    One when resto and one when moonkin.