Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jk5834 View Post
    The BT trinket scales to 84 crit.
    Ok... what is going on here? It is a level 70 trinket with 419 crit on proc. Why would it scale down to 84 in a 70 instance?
    Does the same thing happen for players lower than lvl100? For a lvl70 player?

Suspiciously enough 419/5 == 84

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWay View Post
    Ok... what is going on here? It is a level 70 trinket with 419 crit on proc. Why would it scale down to 84 in a 70 instance?
    Does the same thing happen for players lower than lvl100? For a lvl70 player?

Suspiciously enough 419/5 == 84
    This was in a level 80 instance as we're currently in the Wrath event. None the less, I tried it last night and that was my result. This is also confirmed by wowhead http://www.wowhead.com/spell=40460/rogue-tier-6-trinket.

I also ran Wrath of Unchaining and noticed that I was only getting 4 agility per stack rather than 5. I would have expected this in a BC instance based on wowhead (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=107961/...gility-trinket), but I was surprised to find that it scaled down in a Wrath instance.

Deleted

Cool

Best setup for TW:

www wowhead com /list=7739138/tw

just replace space with dots, cant post links yet

Got pretty lucky with drops, got all the slots I was missing in 2days prior to the events

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobsy View Post
    Best setup for TW:

www wowhead com /list=7739138/tw

just replace space with dots, cant post links yet

Got pretty lucky with drops, got all the slots I was missing in 2days prior to the events
    Pretty much the same setup I have except that legendary daggers are better thanks to their agility and ICC rep ring is probably better than your ulduar one.

Also, Abo trinket was nerfed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kompa View Post
    Pretty much the same setup I have except that legendary daggers are better thanks to their agility and ICC rep ring is probably better than your ulduar one.

Also, Abo trinket was nerfed.
    Glaives are just much better than daggers. dagger offhand sux for combat (special atacks/mastery procs are normalized on offhand even if glaive is a bit lower damage than your normal sword so yea, you lose some 20damage on special atacks (not that many special atacks) but the dps is the same). The glaive proc is actually pretty good.
    The daggers absolutely are a must as assa/sub. As combat they just suck.
    Also Abo might be "nerfed" but still procs like crazy. Try it out.
    Also 27ap proc on Ashen ring is crap - 10secs out of 60 is up... you get 4.5ap average. The ring I got has (with 10agi gem vs 5agi/5haste gem) 6 extra agi 1more crit vs 2haste and 4.5average ap. I have the ring. it is just crap. Band of lights is bis.
    Tested and checked on wowhead for couple of hours.
    I dare you find a better setup.

I only have one glaive so I dunno how strong it is, but I do big dick dps with my fangs in unoptimized gear.

Dagger proc still doesn't work

ty blizz

Are there big differences between BC and WotLK Timewalking BiS Lists? How about Gems and Enchants? Do i have to Re-Gem every time between BC and WotLK if i want to run the best setup?

Tested Blue MoP Gems in BC-Timewalking, scaled down to 8 Agi

Did anyone try out the Rune of Re-Origination Trinket? Worth it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Tanked a timewalk last night with a group. Rogue (didn't catch spec) with daggers was rolling ~5k+ on trash packs, everybody else was around 1k-ish. Completely anecdotal, just thought I'd mention.
    I do around 15k to 30k on trash and about 12k-15k on boss single target (kill takes about 20secs just to maximize mirror of the blademaster time)
    Your rogue was slacking
    I tried daggers as ppl seem to be obsessed with them.
    Must admit they are pretty close but I am 100% sure they do less damage, prolly around 90% of glaives damage. Even if the stats, agility is there... the overall damage is not...
    Still better than anything else... except glaives... that 2.8 MH is a monster.

Deleted
    Since I can post links I go ahead and do a real link:

http://www.wowhead.com/list=7739138/tw

Can you also do a Wrath one? I don't think I want 2 sets of TW gear, and the Wrath one should do fine on BC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RylixTV View Post
    Since I can post links I go ahead and do a real link:

Can you also do a Wrath one? I don't think I want 2 sets of TW gear, and the Wrath one should do fine on BC.
    The stats change rather strange... some items gain more stats on Wrath and some gain less. However the list remains the same.
    The ulduar gear is simply overbudgeted... both ring and belt are bis and they scale better than any other item.
    The glaives, even with 4 ilvls below the 160... are the best (again) just because of how weapon normalization works with swords versus daggers on combat.

- - - Updated - - -

http: //eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Perversu/advanced

My little goblin going to have some tw fun
    Gn8!
    Last edited by mmoc636844d6ec; 2015-10-02 at 12:09 AM.

Deleted
    I have a hard time accepting that a fast weapon is supposed to be TW BiS, it comes down to set bonus vs Main Gauche, isn't there some obscure super slow weapon out there for enormous off hand attacks?

Deleted
    The 215haste proc from glaives is really good. The difference in terms of damage on the offhand weapon is something like ... 15damage (because most of the damage comes from atack power, main gauche is normalized and mastery is not that high... so procs are not so many actually...)
    There is a 2.7 weapon in 10man ulduar with red socket and ap bonus... Again, overbudgeted ulduar.
    2x those are prolly the best contender for the glaives. But cba to farm ulduar 10man since I'm still running for the damn gnome head... teh largest gnome head evah!
    Last edited by mmoc636844d6ec; 2015-10-02 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobsy View Post
    The 215haste proc from glaives is really good. The difference in terms of damage on the offhand weapon is something like ... 15damage (because most of the damage comes from atack power, main gauche is normalized and mastery is not that high... so procs are not so many actually...)
    There is a 2.7 weapon in 10man ulduar with red socket and ap bonus... Again, overbudgeted ulduar.
    2x those are prolly the best contender for the glaives. But cba to farm ulduar 10man since I'm still running for the damn gnome head... teh largest gnome head evah!
    What about double red socket garrosh heirloom axes.

Quote Originally Posted by overdose View Post
    What about double red socket garrosh heirloom axes.
    These actually look really good. Not sure if the mythic vs h/n are different at that ilvl.

Deleted
    I dont have the axes heirlooms I didnt think ahead and got all daggers... Yes, those are pretty close I guess due to some 20+bonus agility each. The glaives procs pull ahead when it happens but overall I think you might just get the same/better damage with the axes. someone who has them must give it a shot.

Multistrike enchants do wonders for Combat Rogue with Glaives

Aren't glaives restricted to TBC timewalking only as a level 70 item? Or do they scale up to 80 for the WotLK dungeons?