Enhancement shaman 692 LF guild

Hello! I am a horde (currently, can change) enhancement shaman looking for a home. My guild recently imploded, shortly after starting mythic. I have 10/10H, a kill on mythic Beastlord, and I've seen mythic Oregorger to about 40% but I am a quick learner (I trialed for my first 'real' guild on Yogg, kinda needed to be). I'm EST, really can't run much later than 11:30 eastern, and can raid pretty much any day but Friday.

Due to posting limitations I cannot post a link to my armory. I am Totemicchaos on Hyjal.

In addition to my shaman, I have a mage and a hunter at 66X that I would be willing to play if desired.

My bnet is Orderlychaos#1351.

Thank you for your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    7/7 Mythic Highmaul - 8/10 Mythic BRF

We are recruiting HEALERS and DPS for our core raid team. We are always on the look out for exceptional players.

Sunday - 9pm EST to 1am EST
    Monday - 9pm EST to 1am EST
    Tuesday - 9pm EST to 1am EST

We use mumble as our voice communication
    Loot is distributed via loot counsel

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is laid back and extremely friendly. We all understand that this is a game and try to treat it as such. Raiding is meant to be a fun experience for those who peruse it and we try to make our raid environment as fun as possible.

So if you think you have what it takes or are just looking for a new place to call home APPLY ONLINE

http://suspect.enjin.com

If you have any questions or concerns post them here OR below are btags and who to whisper in game.

Btags
    Arthas#1310

Who To Whsiper In Game
    Funzor - Guild Master - Funzy#1330
    Trolluiid - Officer
    Ven - Recruitment - ven#1667
    Fodra - Recruitment

Hello Totemicchaos!
    <Crisis Management> [A-Perenolde] is interested in you, we are currently 7/10 M BRF and seeking applicants to finish this tier and prepare for HFC. We have been a raiding guild since 2008 with high clear rates each tier. Please see our raid times and information below and feel free to contact us with any questions.
    Raid Times (Eastern Time Zone)
    Weds 830-1200 pm
    Sun 830-1200 pm
    Mon 830-1200 pm
    Our loot system is a loot council with RC Loot Council as our mod for applying to loot on boss kills.
    Our contact information is below if you wish to contact us with any questions or inquiries.
    Slixair#1552
    Turkfinn#1436

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello there, <Paradigm> is a reformed guild looking to make hardcore progression in a casual time-frame. The core is made up of players who have been together since Vanilla. Many of our members have enjoyed success in top end PvP and raiding and are looking to bring the same competitive mindset into the new guild.

We are trying to bring back dignity and respect into the game but with a friendly and welcoming environment of mature players. We don't kick members for mistakes, we analyze the situation and see where improvement can be made. We've noticed most guilds now-a-days are seriously lacking in that department.

Server: The Forgotten Coast, Alterac Mountains, Gorgonnash, Balnazzar, Warsong.
    Raid times: 7-10 PM CST Tues / Thur / Sun
    Current progression: Highmaul: 7/7H 1/7M Blackrock Foundry: 10/10N 10/10H

Our goal is to fill our roster to 30 man for heroics before 6.2

We are looking for players with these qualities:
    - Ability to take constructive criticism
    - Dedication to be the best you can be at your class, min-maxers.
    - Always striving for improvement
    - Friendly and mature
    - Willingness to do outside research

Our priority recruitment needs are currently:

DPS- Range - Boomkin, Ele shaman, Warlock, Hunter
    Melee - Exceptional players

Heal- Back up heals with dps spec.

Tank- BM monk, Prot pally, Guardian druid, Blood Dk

Paradigm is is ready to invest time into worthwhile recruits, gear is not an issue. We firmly believe that skill is more important than gear.

Any exceptional players we strongly suggest to apply / add in-game even if your class isn't listed.

Please feel free to add me in-game to ask any questions.

In-game:Ron#1214 Anaujiram#1170

This recruitment thread will be updated regularly.

Thank you for reading,

Ron
    Guild Master

Hey there, Totemicchaos!

As we have decided on taking a back seat to progression raiding for the remainder of 6.1, our focus has been redirected on recruitment and preparations for 6.2. We maintain a minimal raiding schedule of T/W/T 7-9:30pm CST.

Please take a peak at our post below for more information.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17939494023

Thanks!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!