Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I find this casual usage of the word triggered offensive as it trivializes the real issues of PTSD suffered by people who actually have it. As opposed to these tumblrettes using it to refer to any time they don't like something.
    Would you say it.... triggers you?

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Obviously cheering is a violent crime and they need a bail to get out of jail!
    We should just give them the death sentence!

They should be permitted to sue the school for all damages, wrongful doing and emotional distress.
    There's actually nothing stopping anyone from suing anyone else. You don't need a permit to sue. Now whether it's worth the attorney costs and stands up in court...

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    We had this same thing happen at my graduation, although there were only 69 of us to go through. People still cheered. Nobody cared. Nobody got evicted. No charges were brought up.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    So go live on... a different planet? How hard is it to follow a basic rule that's explained before the ceremony starts? I don't agree with charges, but removing them is acceptable.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Wow, seriously? The school actually pressed charges over this nonsense?

Only in Murica. Thank God, any judge in my country would laugh in the face of anyone attempting to do such ludicrous justice.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    We had this same thing happen at my graduation, although there were only 69 of us to go through. People still cheered. Nobody cared. Nobody got evicted. No charges were brought up.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    With 69 people if the ceremony is slowed down slightly for cheering it doesn't become a 8 hour event.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Silly to get arrested for this. However, You are not special neither is your kid shut up and wait to the end like the rest of us.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Not many ways you could embarrass even a German for not following rules. However, managing to get a warrant to arrest people for this is one of them.

Stay classy America!

They should try to find a way to get their 500 dollar bail back...maybe out of the principal's car?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Not many ways you could embarrass even a German for not following rules. However, managing to get a warrant to arrest people for this is one of them.

Stay classy America!
    Hows the fourth reich going?

Anyways they should have just kicked the family out of the area. Too far here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

I'm not sure why they even need to be kicked out. What did they think was going to happen? That they'd start cheering loudly for every kid?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm not sure why they even need to be kicked out. What did they think was going to happen? That they'd start cheering loudly for every kid?
    I graduated with 1000 other students. When you have people cheering, in a massive stadium, it makes it incredibly hard to hear. Disrespectful to say the least. The names can only be said so loud, and when your child, in HIS/HER graduation, is drowned out by someones massive family and friends, it's retarded. Also, with that many students are graduating you only get a couple seconds across the stage, so there is no time for them to wait and stop if you want to be out of there anytime soon. Hence comes the rule, if you are disorderly and interrupt the graduation for others, you should be removed.
    Last edited by Drsolders; 2015-06-06 at 12:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only they could apply this law to concerts, sporting events, and movie theaters. Nothing worse than paying $100 to watch a concert and then you have to hear thousands of people scream and yell. I want to hear the damn music I paid to hear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Use jazz hands next time, fuckers.

so f*ckin triggered right now
    This is all I came here to post.