Deleted

Interface Identification - Fatboss Guide (Youtube)

Hi there,

I've been watching a lot of the fatboss guides and previews lately and wondered which UI/Addons they were using.

Heres a link to a preview they made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grTc6xRJXA8
    The UI can be seen from the monk heal perspective at 0:10 or from the hunter's view at 2:03.

I'm especially interested in indentifying the action bar addon, the box around the bars, the cast bar and the unit frames.

Thanks in advance!

Best guess:
    action bar addon - Bartender
    the box around the bars - KgPanels
    the cast bar - quartz
    unit frames - looks like all default unit frames / raid frames (monk) and Shadowed unit frames (hunter)

ofc none of these addons will look like that by default and will need to be heavily configured.

Action Bar isn't very unique, so Bartender or Dominos are likely.
    KgPanels most likely for the box borders.
    Cast Bar due to having tick indicators I suspect is Gnosis.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by autopsy View Post
    Best guess:
    action bar addon - Bartender
    the box around the bars - KgPanels
    the cast bar - quartz
    unit frames - looks like all default unit frames / raid frames (monk) and Shadowed unit frames (hunter)

ofc none of these addons will look like that by default and will need to be heavily configured.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Action Bar isn't very unique, so Bartender or Dominos are likely.
    KgPanels most likely for the box borders.
    Cast Bar due to having tick indicators I suspect is Gnosis.
    Thanks a lot you two, that is somethinge to work with. I'm not afraid of having to "heavily configure" addons.

As I haven't played through cata-mop I wasn't able to recognize those addons. Gladly bartender is still around.

Deleted
    Whats the addon for displaying the Raid CDs on the left side of the monks interface ?

Looks to be Exorsus Raid Tools.