Adding a new debuff in Vuhdo?

Can anyone teach me how to add a new debuff on vuhdo? I've tried searching for an answer but I can't seem to find the one that i'm looking for. I wanted Vuhdo to show a debuff for people that are affected with Sorka's Prey and Marak's bloodcalling. I know that the the bosses tends to use their abilities on the same person who gets it first but I just want to see an indicator especially if other people accidentally get hit by the cone damage of blood ritual thus making them a possbility of the next target of BR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaronKun View Post
    Can anyone teach me how to add a new debuff on vuhdo? I've tried searching for an answer but I can't seem to find the one that i'm looking for. I wanted Vuhdo to show a debuff for people that are affected with Sorka's Prey and Marak's bloodcalling. I know that the the bosses tends to use their abilities on the same person who gets it first but I just want to see an indicator especially if other people accidentally get hit by the cone damage of blood ritual thus making them a possbility of the next target of BR.
    Type /vuhdo.
    Click on debuffs tab.
    Click on custom.
    Type the name of the debuff, tick the boxes you want to see - the icon, stacks if needed/required etc.
    Press save.
    Click ok.
    Done