Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I was really drunk once and cried on my buddy's shoulder because I was so happy that she was my friend.

Again, I was really really drunk.

Yes, when I measured under 25% BF after struggling with obesity since I was a child.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not as an adult, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, once..... it was just too much to take and overwhelmed me.

I was a kid, when my club won it's last title in 1968. German Champion..
    And from there on out, things went south.... Like totally south....
    10 years, nothing...
    20 years, nothing..
    30 years, nothing..
    Until...
    39 years.........
    2007. Cup Final... VFB Stuttgart : 1 FC Nuremberg

That moment when the Goalie lifted the cup over his head, that's when all the countless emotions of 39 years came out in one wave.
    I cried like that kid I was in 1968 lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say out of joy, but just out of an excess of (not sad) emotion, sure. Usually it's something in a movie where a family member shows love for another. Like in The Patriot where the litter girl runs towards Mel Gibson saying she'd say anything he wants if he'd just stay. Or in AI, when the little robot boy finally meets his mother.

I'm sure it's genetic, since ALL of the men in my mother's side of the family cry at the drop of a hat. Not the women, though, just the men.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Last night, when my Chicago Blackhawks scored their first and second goals to beat the Lightning.

Now, you do realize that to cry out in joy doesn't mean to cry tears, it means to yell out loud, in the sense of a town crier. Also, there is nothing wrong with a man crying, in private or public. Let's not play that juvenile bs.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Let's go pal" -Fallout 4 trailer

YEAAAASSSSS *TEARS OF JOY*

Only one time. I got a bad infection and had to stay in the hospital for a month. When I finally came back home I cried because I was so happy to be back with my family. I never cry either, I held it in for like a few minutes but it was too hard. I was 23 at the time and the last time I cried before that was when I was 12 when my grandma had passed. The hospital I had to go to wasn't in my hometown, so not all my family was able to visit me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I've never cried out of joy because something happened to me, I've cried in joy at the joy of others.
    I'm the same, more of an empathetic crier.

I guess teared up quite often at happy things happening to others but when my dad had his last cancer treatment I was a blubbering mess.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    After being the blunt of jokes and bullying on my football team and one year of training, I became good enough to garner the attention of college

So yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Like in The Patriot where the litter girl runs towards Mel Gibson saying she'd say anything he wants if he'd just stay.
    Yeah that's a tear jerker lol

The actress died last year btw.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Never cried out of joy but have cried out for joy

Never, >.> and not saying I'm super macho tough either, I cry at sad movies and shit, but i dont remember crying out of joy ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Yeah that's a tear jerker lol
    [video=youtube;ZQzBHnXdPY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQzBHnXdPY4[video]

The actress died last year btw.
    That's where you guys were happy? You feel joy when a kid cries because her father goes away? Oo

No joke, twice, over the most inane shit: Once when I learned Gravity Falls was getting the rest of season 2, and again when I learned Rick and Morty season 2 was coming out in the summer.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    When my first son was born. It was joy, mixed with relief that he was healthy. I couldn't cut the cord I was so overcome.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

Deleted
    Not yet, I fully expect it when I have a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I was about 11, and I got my first computer for my birthday! I wasn't like gushing everywhere, but its was really nice that I finally had my own after years of using my brothers and my dads lol. (Or maybe it wasn't such a heartfelt gesture as just give him his own he won't use ours then?) Haha

A few times. First time was when I saw my husband after boot camp... hadn't seen him for two months. Second time was when I saw him when I moved down to FL three months AFTER his boot camp graduation (I cry easily, leave me alone!). The third time... was... december 2013. When he got back from 4 months in Bahrain :P That was a rough year... lots of separation. Then we had 14 months together, then he deployed again. And I imagine I'll be crying again sometime in August when he gets back from 7 months in Japan! YAY!

At least his internet is better in Japan. Makes communication a lot easier.