So this is a fairly large wall of text, so I’ll begin with thanking you for your time and consideration and for reading this weathered veteran’s post.

Let me throw this out there to begin with: I have not played in any real capacity in around fourteen months when Garrosh was relevant but I do have a level 100 character that I leveled immediately following release of Warlords. Having said that, I found that I was bored with the other games and decided to return because I found I was missing the push.

So with that, here’s the normal looking for guild spill.

I started out in vanilla WoW raiding on a warlock. On said character, I raided until T5 when I took over the wife-person’s paladin for alt character runs and ultimately made the switch to it as my main when we needed a new paladin tank in T6. I have been raiding on the paladin ever since through all tiers with minor breaks here and there due to military service (I will give a synopsis in a few moments of my raiding experience).

I am looking for either a US guild that has a morning/early afternoon or a Thursday/Friday night raid schedule or an Oceanic guild that raids late nights (currently sitting in GMT +3 and generally work till 1700 Sunday-Thursday). Nothing too intense as my play time is sort of limited by work so I would like the time to work on my character and study up on fights, etc (4 raid days would probably be the most I would consider and that is sort of pushing it). I have significant experience playing as a retribution paladin as I whole-heartily believe that multispec characters need to have a viable second raiding spec; especially tanks since not every fight needs a second. However, my passion is tanking and I always find my heartstrings being pulled when I see a subpar tank. So ideally, I would like a guild that needs a tank/dps role to be filled. I also have an alt enhancement shaman who I leveled and raiding on through Siege and had the intention of raiding on in Warlords that I would consider playing on if the offer is right. I prefer to be Horde, but I have been both sides of the fence and I feel like the community is where the game is, not the faction (but I am always Horde at heart).

I expect my paladin to be at level cap today and I will begin the arduous task of gearing up which I realize I am behind on. This is not the first time I have had to play catch up. Twice I have been taken on as a project by a guild and they were not disappointed. The first was when I returned during Wrath of the Lich King during Trial of the Crusader and the second was when I returned during Firelands. I do not do things in this game uncommitted and I aim to show that if given a chance. I take tanking and dps’ing very seriously as I feel like if every player brings their “A” game, then there is nothing that should stop the guild from progressing. I will not say I am free of mistakes, but I learn from them and adjust on the fly.

As I stated, here is my raiding history of which I have done on one of two characters not including alts.

~/*\~|~/*\~Raiding History~/*\~|~/*\~

~*~World of Warcraft~*~
Zul’Gurub
Molten Core
Blackwing Liar
AQ20
AQ40

~*~Burning Crusade~*~
Karazhan
Gruul’s Liar
Magtheridon’s Liar
Serpentshrine Cavern
Tempest Keep
Hyjal
Black Temple
Sunwell Plateau (2/6 before 3.0 hit)

~*~Wrath of the Lich King~*~
Naxxramas
Obsidian Sanctum
Onyxia
Eye of Eternity
Ulduar (did 11/14 normal before a military deployment running near the end of Trial of the Crusader)
Trial of the Crusader
Icecrown Citadel

~*~Cataclysm~*~
(All of T11 was missed due to military obligation and most of T12, coming back near the end)
Firelands
Dargon Soul

~*~Mists of Pandaria~*~
Mogu’shan Vaults
Heart of Fear
Terrace of Endless Spring
(Departed before finishing those when current and returned midway through T15)
Throne of Thunder
Siege of Orgrimmar (had to walk away due to real life during progression from first intermission into second phase)

~*~Warlords of Draenor~*~
Had the intention of playing, which is why I have a level 100 character, but military obligations trumped it.

Again, thank you for your time in reading this and I will conclude with armory links to both my paladin and my shaman.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... err/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ser/simple

Cheers
~Hellreiser
BTag: Hellreiser#1935