Deleted

Red face Happy things that happy'nd to you

Because I'm happy...!
    Post anything that made you happy recently! If you're not happy, think of something anyways.

- I bought a 'new' phone that works well, lasts 5x longer than my old one, looks good and is water resistant. It's one less thing to worry about. Got a beefy case on it as well, so I don't destroy it rightaway. Yay!
    - A few months ago, I spent some savings on a big DSLR camera upgrade. After 10 years of shooting with smaller sensor cameras, I finally went for a full-frame sensor one. I've been using it a lot since I got it, and am SUPER happy with it.
    - Went to sleep after most glorious fap.
    - Funny bus ride on the way to work this morning. It was absolutely crowded, and a bunch of 12 year olds had bunched up on top of each other on some of the seats. There were 4 boys sharing 2 seats, playfighting and tickling each other. So much better than TV.

Anything fun happen to you lot?

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can't really think of many things that have made me happy recently... but I'll try.

- My little-sister had her 2nd son a few week back, so I'm now a double-uncle, which is nice.

- Had a nice night just chilling at a friends place drinking with a few good friends... We drink together a lot, but usually we end up going clubbing/bar-hopping, so this time was a nice change of pace. Talked and laughed our asses off till like 6 AM and got rather wasted, good times!

That's about it.

Deleted
    I discovered MMO Champion today.

Quote Originally Posted by Isander View Post
    I discovered MMO Champion today.
    Welcome to the pit. of despair.

OT: Went to Coco's for the fist time in... four, five years? Maybe six? Three creamed and cinamon sprinkled pancakes with eggs and bacon; a huge blueberry muffin and a vanilla cream coffee. A booth by the window looking out across the highway and up towards the midnight stars. Oh, the nostalgia!

Been going down memory lane lately. Bought a pumpkin the other day, planning on carving it soon. First holiday in years that I've actually decided to celebrate (not Halloween but harvest in general). Might actually celebrate Christmas for the first time in years too, assuming the commercials don't kill my spirit... again.

Been meeting my old friends again (not many of them left around town). Oh, how times change!

Ever since I discovered "Only One Command" mods in minecraft (command block spawns more command blocks until you have this gigantic redstone contraption in your world that does fancy stuff) I have been having the time of my life. Here's me after having installed the weather mod.

I had to replace that testworld.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    In no particular order:

My boss is on vacation this week and there isn't too much work to do so i can finally get around to taking care of some personal business!

I'm going to be having a thanksgiving dinner this weekend with a cute korean girl!

I'm going to Mexico for a sorely needed vacation in November for 1 week!

A month later I'm going to Korea in December for 3 weeks - I finally get to put all my Korean studies to use

Right now I'm eating a delicious spicy beef pasta for lunch.

Deleted
    I haven't been using many of my holidays this year, so now I have a lot left. I intend to take two weeks off around Christmas, which is also my birthday.

Might also get some friends staying over in a week. That'd be nice.